Captain
Dear Devs,

The Fleet and Dilithium Mine Stores offer us a very wide range of Fleet Gear (Weapons, Consoles, ...) in an ever more wider range of modifier combinations.

Would it be possible for you to release a (Excel) sheet with the available Fleet Gear?
So don't neet to sit a lot of time browsing and clicking through the whole lists.

Would be great!!
Commander
# 2
08-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Dear Devs,

The Fleet and Dilithium Mine Stores offer us a very wide range of Fleet Gear (Weapons, Consoles, ...) in an ever more wider range of modifier combinations.

Would it be possible for you to release a (Excel) sheet with the available Fleet Gear?
So don't neet to sit a lot of time browsing and clicking through the whole lists.

Would be great!!
would be cool to see something like EVE-online's item compare tool where at the bottom of an items info panel you can open up a compare tool and filter out the stats of other versions of the same item to compare them by.
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Captain
# 3
08-05-2013, 11:13 AM
I already would be happy to get a overview sheet with all the gear and the modfier variants.

Don't like to click forward and backword through the store lits.
Captain
# 4
08-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Dear Devs,

Would be great!!
You can always go ahead, write them up yourself and contribute them to the sto-wiki. I bet a lot of people would be grateful for such a contribution.
Captain
# 5
08-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I did something similar to what you are referring to on a personal level to help calculate costs for the gear that I wished to acquire.

If someone chose to do it on a public access basis, I would recommend the use of google docs.
Career Officer
# 6
08-05-2013, 07:36 PM
A member of my fleet made a giant Google spreadsheet of all the fleet and rep stuff (check the different tabs at the bottom). Credit: Kalteegan
Captain
# 7
08-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
You can always go ahead, write them up yourself and contribute them to the sto-wiki. I bet a lot of people would be grateful for such a contribution.
I could if I would. But I won't so I don't.

No I can't look to long at the screen, I get to much headache by concentrating.

And my Fleet hasn't archived all Tiers.
Captain
# 8
08-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
A member of my fleet made a giant Google spreadsheet of all the fleet and rep stuff (check the different tabs at the bottom). Credit: Kalteegan
Thanks to you and especially thanks to Kalteegan!!
Career Officer
# 9
08-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Next time I see him (he's not terribly active anymore) I'll let him know that the Elite Fleet stuff needs to be updated.