Commander
So yes, a few obvious questions about the Risa summer event:

1. Just so we're clear, the Risian Corvette is NOT tradeable or sellable on the Exchange? At all?

2. My Romulan character encountered a random Risian who said he'd meet her later at sunset on one of the islands somewhere. Have any of you encountered this guy? If so, which of the islands did he mean, as there appear to be several.

3. Where, exactly, do you find sunglasses? I've checked all the vendors, and none them seem to sell sunglasses.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
So yes, a few obvious questions about the Risa summer event:

1. Just so we're clear, the Risian Corvette is NOT tradeable or sellable on the Exchange? At all?

2. My Romulan character encountered a random Risian who said he'd meet her later at sunset on one of the islands somewhere. Have any of you encountered this guy? If so, which of the islands did he mean, as there appear to be several.

3. Where, exactly, do you find sunglasses? I've checked all the vendors, and none them seem to sell sunglasses.
I have no idea for #2, but for the others...

1. No, the Risian Corvette is bind on pick-up. You can't trade or sell it, even to another character on your account.

3. You can buy the sunglasses from the Gold Pressed Latinum store. There is a Ferengi near the dabo table who sells them.

Hope that helps! =)
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2013, 05:14 PM
2. Pavyl is a Human civilian located at the beach southeast of the hotel. He will stay there from sunrise to sunset and disappears at night to go on his "travel".
Pavyl will give you accolade after you find him in his game , Hide & Seek of 25th century
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Commander
# 4
07-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkietravis View Post
I have no idea for #2, but for the others...

1. No, the Risian Corvette is bind on pick-up. You can't trade or sell it, even to another character on your account.
Well, there go my hopes of an easy way to get a Lobi ship.

Quote:
3. You can buy the sunglasses from the Gold Pressed Latinum store. There is a Ferengi near the dabo table who sells them.
Intriguing. I usually ignore the Dabo table, but this time I might give it a spin.

Quote:
2. Pavyl is a Human civilian located at the beach southeast of the hotel. He will stay there from sunrise to sunset and disappears at night to go on his "travel".
Pavyl will give you accolade after you find him in his game , Hide & Seek of 25th century
And he can only be found...when, at sunset?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-02-2013, 08:23 PM
He can be found all night long. Talk to him during the day, then meet him at the corresponding location any time at night. There's several locations, you'll have to talk to him on the beach during the day between them.

http://i.imgur.com/q13WA4T.jpg

They're the locations marked as J on the map and numbered in the order that he gives them. 1 and 4 are in caves, the map marks are at the entrance to those caves rather than his actual location.

When he's not spawned at a location (either it's the wrong one or the day/night transition hasn't hit NPCs yet - it takes a few minutes after it gets dark before NPCs change around) he's still visible on the minimap as a white dot. If you hover over it, it'll show the name "critter" instead of Pavyl.
Career Officer
# 6
07-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Quote:
I'd have a look on the Exchange as well before investing into Dabo Latinum heavily...
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Quote:

Oh, you guys are talking about Pavyl. At first this sounded like a romantic encounter. I was about to congratulate you. You are supposed to fly around playing hide and seek with this guy. He gave me a riddle.
Risa Beach Bum