Captain
We will all need an extension for another day or 2 to get the pearls as many of us planned on being able to run the event today but now won't be able to due to server coming back on too late for many of us.
Captain
# 2
07-02-2013, 11:13 AM
During the 35 days the event runs, you can run the event 42 times...you only need to run it 25 times.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
# 3
07-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Still its the principle of the thing, also some of us already had plans for the days we were going to miss.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2013, 11:21 AM
I think it's most likely it will be extended a few days... The last Winter Event was extended as well.
Captain
# 5
07-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
Still its the principle of the thing, also some of us already had plans for the days we were going to miss.
It's what, 2 additional hours of downtime that was scheduled? This is the Thursday scheduled maintenance on Tuesday - so there shouldn't be (could be, might be) maintenance on Thursday as well.

2 hours equals another day or two?

Don't get me wrong, if they have a series of extended downtimes during the period of time the event is taking place...they should definitely extend it. I'm just not sure we're at that point yet.

As the other poster mentioned though, ahem - sigh, odds are likely that we'll have seen those extended downtimes during the event that should lead to extending the duration of the event when all is said and done.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Career Officer
# 6
07-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Thursday is a holiday in the US, which is why maintenance was today. Regardless, it only ran long by a couple of hours. Unless you're only beginning to collect pearls you should be quite safe.