Career Officer
# 1 fleet romulan dreadnaught?
07-03-2013, 08:50 AM
gota ask will there be one?
Rihannsu
# 2
07-03-2013, 08:57 AM
No, a 3-pack ship is by its very nature a fleet level ship. They might make it the flagship in an event like the feds and kdf have, in which case the ship that will become available will have a scimitar skin but have less hull, shield mod, and one less console.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Commander
# 3
07-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
gota ask will there be one?
In keeping with the precedent set with the Odyssey and Bortas classes, there will likely be a prototype Dreadnaught made available through the Fleet store that will not accept any of the consoles from the normal Dreadnaughts, and feature both a more generic layout of BOFF stations and one fewer console slot.
"I am your leader, I am in command. The fate of all my followers lies in my hands. The burden of what is right or wrong, decisions have to be made. I have to take you all into this burning Gate." - Iron Savior, 'Never Say Die'.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danqueller View Post
In keeping with the precedent set with the Odyssey and Bortas classes, there will likely be a prototype Dreadnaught made available through the Fleet store that will not accept any of the consoles from the normal Dreadnaughts, and feature both a more generic layout of BOFF stations and one fewer console slot.
The Kumari and Vesta did not get this treatment, and we've been told neither will.

The Odyssey and Bortas in the fleet store are the original versions first given away for free around the second anniversary.
Career Officer
# 5
07-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danqueller View Post
I'd like this though the Boff slots and turn rate should be the same or vary close, like a promotional "test drive" of it, like it and buy the set, not your cup of tea... well you can dismiss it or keep it as a visual prize in your shipyard.

Check out my ideas for the game here
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-F
First., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon Wolf
Wolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite