Career Officer
# 21
07-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosul33 View Post
Thank you, nice fixes but...

How on earth we can create off dutty costumes if we cant even use our costume slots???
Since LoR came, I cant even select the new costume slots, free or bought. And I am not the only one, many ppl are in the same situation.
These bugs seem to get ignored, alongside with the tickets.
Sry to say this but now with this 20% off sale on costume slots it sure sounds alot like a scam or something, like we get what?? 20% off sale on buying nothing....
Your unused slots are there, they just no longer show up like before. You'll see an enabled "Create" button to create a new costume in the first free (invisible) slot you have.
Career Officer
# 22
07-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk79 View Post
Your unused slots are there, they just no longer show up like before. You'll see an enabled "Create" button to create a new costume in the first free (invisible) slot you have.
In the tailor window at your costume slot list, in the bottom left corner above the Chat bubble, you'll see how many unused slots you have available, though it isn't accurate and says you have more than you actually do.

Example: On my KDF Klingon I had all slots used with costumes created before LoR went live. It said I had 3 slots available after LoR when I actually didn't. The day the summer event went live I went to create a new costume because KDF finally had access to off duty outfits.

It showed I had 3 free slots. After creating my off duty outfit it showed I had 1 slot left. I ended up not being able to wear either of the 2 costumes last in the list, which happened to be my Lobi Store Korath, and fleet Botasq' uniforms. I purchased 2 costume slots recently since they were on sale and it still showed I had 1 free slot left (the other slot was already in use for my off duty outfit even though I technically didn't have the slot to begin with) but I did regain access to the 2 costumes that got locked out.

In fact, most of my characters had all costume slots in use before LoR launched and it still showed I had free slots. So it isn't accurate.

I wish we could actually see the empty slots we have left. Before LoR launched you would see them in the list as Empty and could tell exactly how many you had available. But now we have to look at a number in the corner that isn't even accurate.
Self Portrait
Lieutenant
# 23
07-04-2013, 04:01 PM
i have 1 slot i cant edit save or wear its a pain in the _ _ _.
Captain
# 24
07-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
[*]Completing Rank 5 of the Nukara Reputation now directs the character to report to the Nukara base camp, where the commander will provide a significant reward. [*]Completing Rank 5 of the Romulan Reputation will now grant Romulan players the bonus reward Federation and Klingon players receive.
Thank you ! I can't wait to have it on live !
Captain
# 25
07-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk79 View Post
Very interesting fix. The other day I was testing stuff with a friend in PvP, and a single application of Fuse Armor could almost kill him if he had no armor on. The doff that doubles its damage might prove to be useful now. (Also going to check if it's OP enough.)
Doesn't this sound a bit ridiculous to you? Players really should be immune to Fuse Armor if they aren't actually wearing armor.
Captain
# 26
07-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Personally I am already sick to death of Risa. Its a chore. Its more work than a vactation...

I wish yall would stop wasting resources on it and focus on something useful.
Career Officer
# 27
07-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Waarrior trait still bugged - shows no increase to CritD in paperdoll....it's be, you know, kinda cool to fix that and everything.
Lieutenant
# 28
07-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Just wanted to say that these are some welcome fixes.

Still a fair bit to do - but just wanted to say thank you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
07-07-2013, 02:05 PM
hmm some bug fixs nice but i would like know when the space weopons targeting is to be fixed its a real pain on my vesta
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Lieutenant
# 30
07-08-2013, 01:40 PM
From what I have seen on tribble...experience tac players will still be able to get high one or 2 shot tics with the security off doffs. They will just have to be more selective of their targets condition since healing can clear it. So, in other words the dps is still there, it will just take more healing to clear it. Survivable? Yes. Is it still more out of balanced towards tacs...yes.

The engie doffs are also in need of retuned.

The explosives officer will also give the mine owner weapons mal. Is this intended?

The chance to chain weps mal...will chain half way across the map. Is this intended?
Doc of Hammer