Career Officer
This needs to be permanently accessible. Shangdu FTW! There ought to be a questline to get a VIP pass for that place since there are bouncers.

The building needs a 1 on 1 fight club, a place for dancers to make money on that stage, and lots of alcohol consumption.

You can even take shots here, and the NPC chatter is amazing. All fairness it has a lot more personality than Drozana which kinda has lost its appeal since the redesign.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba

Last edited by zekeferrigno; 07-03-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-03-2013, 08:44 PM
I feel the same way. :S That place is so epic!
Career Officer
# 3
07-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusk19 View Post
I feel the same way. :S That place is so epic!
And considering how we leave the place...it should surely be open to new management and a new clientele. Like that Borg fellow at Paradise and whoever is cool enough to fight their way to the bar.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
Captain
# 4
07-03-2013, 09:48 PM
I agree. we need a new Dorzana, not in place but in its spirit.
Captain
# 5
07-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Never got why people liked the pre LoR Drozana so much. But I can understand someone wanting a place such as that in the game. Shangdu is a wide open anything goes type of place. Perhaps the Devs should allow it to become the new 'Old Drozana Station'. Make it a special instance which is separate from the mission one and only accessible after the Nimbus III missions are completed. As to the owner - Who else but Q? You want wide open anything goes with minimal restraint and consequences, I can't think of anyone better to run the place.
Republic Veteran
# 6
07-04-2013, 04:51 AM
Shagdu rules.

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Republic Veteran
# 7
07-04-2013, 05:12 AM
I wholeheartedly endorse the original post. I actually thought the same thing myself after completing the mission there. It has potential!
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Republic Veteran
+1 to the OP

There has never been a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!
=/\= TASKFORCE THETANINE =/\=
Subscription Status: 1000 Day Veteran
Jolan Tru. Quapla. Peace and Long Life. Make Phasers and Photon Torpedos Ready. FIRE EVERYTHING!
Ensign
# 9
07-04-2013, 05:24 AM
It'd be fun to open up Shangdu following the quest.

Would be a nice place to start Foundry missions, too.
Idealist.
Career Officer
# 10
07-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfoot006 View Post
Never got why people liked the pre LoR Drozana so much. But I can understand someone wanting a place such as that in the game. Shangdu is a wide open anything goes type of place. Perhaps the Devs should allow it to become the new 'Old Drozana Station'. Make it a special instance which is separate from the mission one and only accessible after the Nimbus III missions are completed. As to the owner - Who else but Q? You want wide open anything goes with minimal restraint and consequences, I can't think of anyone better to run the place.
Oh man...Q! I endorse this for sure. I'm just glad to see I wasn't the only one floored by this place. The line of people and the signs were a great touch. Then the people QQing about us cutting the line!