Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Space weapons / sklls bar bug
01-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Since last patch keep having this bug in space combat ( not tryed it in ground yet )

I get in range of enemy within 10km I click on my weapon to fire......nothing happens. My enemy is selected but my weapons refuse to fire.

Seems to be with both my cannons and disruptor beams on both rear and forward weapons. Does not seem to effect torps.

Also having the same problem with some skills on the skills bar even at one point half my skills on the skills bar just vanished.

Went to make bug report but game crashed before I could so im posting here. Didnt have any problems like this before the patch except for the one's already reported and fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Tiberius
Since last patch keep having this bug in space combat ( not tryed it in ground yet )

I get in range of enemy within 10km I click on my weapon to fire......nothing happens. My enemy is selected but my weapons refuse to fire.

Seems to be with both my cannons and disruptor beams on both rear and forward weapons. Does not seem to effect torps.

Also having the same problem with some skills on the skills bar even at one point half my skills on the skills bar just vanished.

Went to make bug report but game crashed before I could so im posting here. Didnt have any problems like this before the patch except for the one's already reported and fixed.
My Alpha strike skill jumped to an 11 minute wait :O and my weapons jammed. Is this supposed to happen. Hapopened after a klingon raiding shuttle (or 3) started beaming on to my ship!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Tiberius

I have the same problem. I figured out it only did it to the weapons I have on autofire. When I take it off autofire it works the same. The only way to click it when it is on autofire is to use the numbers on the keyboard.