Career Officer
# 1 Most Dangerous Game Space
07-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Has Most Dangerous Game Space been removed? It's not in my in progress or my available...

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Rihannsu
# 2
07-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Hmm, no, i have it on my Rom atm.
2010 is my join date.
Captain
# 3
07-04-2013, 05:47 AM
They are rotated daily, sometimes you get Ground, sometimes you get Space. Sometimes you get neither.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 4
07-04-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxidejacko View Post
Hmm, no, i have it on my Rom atm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
They are rotated daily, sometimes you get Ground, sometimes you get Space. Sometimes you get neither.
Ah thanks, I've been getting both of them but I think it's because one had cooled down by the time the next was available, guess I'll wait for them to reappear then.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Captain
# 5
07-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I really loathe the rotation system, because you don't really know when it'll pop back up. Makes it hard to set up a schedule of doing those missions. I like to complete that mission in particular in Ker'rat, because it's one of several missions that apply to the zone. With the system, I've had situations where I want to PvPvE in Ker'rat but have no missions to complete.
Career Officer
# 6
07-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezarg View Post
Yeah, I really loathe the rotation system, because you don't really know when it'll pop back up. Makes it hard to set up a schedule of doing those missions. I like to complete that mission in particular in Ker'rat, because it's one of several missions that apply to the zone. With the system, I've had situations where I want to PvPvE in Ker'rat but have no missions to complete.

Ah yeah the Ker'rat one's the worst, for a while before this latest patch it was popping two days in a row, I thought 'oh that's cool they've made it available a bit more often' alas since the last patch that is no longer the case.