Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
07-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Can you share or PM me your charactername@handle? I'd like to take a look at your toons and see if anything is awry.
Career Officer
# 12
07-11-2013, 05:34 AM
I've had it happen several times as well, its usually rounding errors in the pie charts you are shown.
Getting 15 failures on one log in is still the fault of the random number generator using one really terrible roll for all your doff assignments, on the plus side getting 15 criticals is awesome too.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Lieutenant
# 13
07-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Purple dofs seem bugged period.

like the i think its purp bio for the risa egg thing, if i assign him w 2 matching traits and a blue w one i get 18% i assign 2 blues with one each and get 20%, that is not a rounding error that is the whole system messed up.

nor all the missions where i have nil to fail just about and end up failing w purples, i thought i was the rng gods just being stupid, but i dont bother and i send w/e with much lower crit and much higher fail i tend to crit more and fail less.

the whole system seems to go haywaire with uber purples.
Captain
# 14
07-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
like the i think its purp bio for the risa egg thing, if i assign him w 2 matching traits and a blue w one i get 18% i assign 2 blues with one each and get 20%, that is not a rounding error that is the whole system messed up.
It's working how it should be and according to logic. The only requirement ist a Scientist, while "Biologist" is a success trait, efficient and logical are crit traits. If you slot a Biologist, it will always improve your success percentage and if the only thing that can be reduced is crit (due to the lack of failure or disaster) it will reduce crit.

The rest is just an issue about how much the various attributes are weighted and it seems that Doff professions are simply weighing more than traits or quality.
Lieutenant
# 15
07-17-2013, 01:42 PM
peaceful and seduction actually raising birds and if that is the case its "broken" to me if a purp and a blue for 3 matches gets a lower percent than 2 blues with 2 matches.
Captain
# 16
07-30-2013, 01:22 AM
I have this problem on KDF with any Raid Missions. They call for 3 tac or sec who are aggressive for crit. After slotting 3 with both shouldn't it be success or crit? Intead I also have failure and disaster.

Over the past weekend I was slotting the same missions but, they were calling for aggressive and tactful as crit traits. This kind of threw me off as I remembered it being different. Thought maybe the Devs were making changes and updating.