Lt. Commander
# 1 Rippoff??
01-22-2010, 10:40 PM
I would love to know how cryptic is going to provide head start access to all of the people who preordered the game, when they cant even get us into the open beta. WTT worthless preorder for a Nintendo anyone?? Lame Product and nonexisting support does not a happy consumer make guys. Get it together before you alienate the fanbase.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 10:43 PM
QQ much???
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Well the game is only a beta dude..
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Has all the new hardware they ordered been installed yet? Or perhaps just some of none of it... I would presume that the amount of hardware they ordered is for expected launch server capacity... I am pretty sure that if they don't have th new servers up yet, they will prob be up this weekend so they can get at least a day of high volume testing on them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkeismine View Post
Has all the new hardware they ordered been installed yet? Or perhaps just some of none of it... I would presume that the amount of hardware they ordered is for expected launch server capacity... I am pretty sure that if they don't have th new servers up yet, they will prob be up this weekend so they can get at least a day of high volume testing on them.
i am also sure they would announce such a joyous event once they got those new servers up and running