Lt. Commander
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't get disconnected it just takes forever to move from zone to zone or to zone into a system. I can move about just fine and I have no connection issues other than this. I stay connected but ten minutes is an average time to zone from starbase to a zone or from a sector to a system or from sector to sector. I've seen 20 minutes pass before I get a game screen again and it lets me know I'm AFK from lack of activitiy...LOL! What could be the issue! Anyone with advice or suggestions would be welcome. I'm even considering a new computer...LOL.
IN game : Travis Patton
sincerly,
Washing dishes! LOL!
Lt. Commander
Omg!!! Wtf!!!
Lt. Commander
I am having the same problem you are having when I am trying to go to another system it takes for every for it to load I have waited 1 hr before I had to close it with Ctrl Alt Delete and after that hr it finally said not responding. All the other times I cheeked it between that hr it showed that it was running but it did not go into the game to let me play. I am thinking my information is maybe corrupt or something and I am not sure. Any help would be grate on how to fix this or on how to remover the updates and game info and re-download it again to fix it.