Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Neg'var Battleships
01-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Just encountered one of these little beauties in a Menpa Sector mission and after its boarding parties i am having to wait "37 Minutes" for my weapons to come back up after its boarding parties entered my ships.... i understand you had to beef them up a little but sitting here for 37 minutes without being able to fire a single shot seems a bit harsh...

Im guessng this isn't how boarding parties are supposed to work maybe a 1 minute unstackable cooldown but for tier two this seems a bit strong
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2010, 01:03 AM
I have the same problem, it shut every skill and weapon now for over 20mins.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2010, 01:26 AM
oh the debuff didn't go after death by the way dev's.....not that your probably looking at this anyways
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf69
Just encountered one of these little beauties in a Menpa Sector mission and after its boarding parties i am having to wait "37 Minutes" for my weapons to come back up after its boarding parties entered my ships.... i understand you had to beef them up a little but sitting here for 37 minutes without being able to fire a single shot seems a bit harsh...

Im guessng this isn't how boarding parties are supposed to work maybe a 1 minute unstackable cooldown but for tier two this seems a bit strong
This is the exact same thing happening to me. I get boarded, my cooldowns get set to 30+ minutes on any weapons and i just have to out run them - or try to, they then launch more boarding parties and the cooldown just keeps getting longer. As i type this it's up to over 40 minutes.