Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Ensign
I have heard someone say you dont need the:" jem'hadar attack ship" to buy the" hanger - elite jem'hadar attack ship"
if you buy them trough the fleet store.
is this correct

and if yes how much are they.

greetz. b
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2013, 06:59 AM
AFAIK, you have to have the JHAS to unlock any version of the hanger pets. I wish they could/would change it so that if you have it unlocked on one character, it allows you to buy the pets on any character. The character I'd use the JHAS for isn't the same one that I would use the hanger pet with. Its frustrating.
Ensign
# 3
07-06-2013, 07:29 AM
alsow trough the fleet store??
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Like I said, as far as I know you have to have the JHAS to be able to purchase any version of the hanger pet. That means the EC version, dil version, and fleet version.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-06-2013, 08:39 AM
To get the elite attack pets you must have...
  1. Jem'Hadar attack ship
  2. Jem'Hadar dreadnought
  3. Fleet base with a t5 Comm array
  4. 1 fleet science provision for each hangar
  5. 45,000 dilithium for each hangar (might be cheaper depending on fleet dil mine progress)
  6. 100,000 fleet credits for each hangar (might be cheaper depending on fleet dill mine progress)
Career Officer
# 6
07-06-2013, 08:45 AM
You must have the JHAS to get any JHAS hangar, including the Elite. I can invite you onto my fleet's base to see for yourself, if you'd like. It'll be grayed out.
Ensign
# 7 Help!
07-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I just got the attack ship and the dreadnought carrier and still cannot buy the attack ship hangars from the DILITHIUM store (not the fleet ones) - does anyone know how to fix this? I have the dilithium required - 32500 - and both ships yet when I click on it, it says either the attack ship or carrier is NOT owned, yet I have both!! VERY FRUSTRATING!! THANKS!
Career Officer
# 8
07-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotohellpwe View Post
I just got the attack ship and the dreadnought carrier and still cannot buy the attack ship hangars from the DILITHIUM store (not the fleet ones) - does anyone know how to fix this? I have the dilithium required - 32500 - and both ships yet when I click on it, it says either the attack ship or carrier is NOT owned, yet I have both!! VERY FRUSTRATING!! THANKS!
It's got to be unboxed and in your ship roster- and if you really *just* got it, you may have to change zones or relog for the store to update.
Ensign
# 9
07-06-2013, 11:20 AM
YES, I have BOTH UNPACKED, I have flown missions with both, and I have used both to to change zones MANY times and it is NOT even registering that I have EITHER... I have had the carrier for over 3 weeks now and it STILL has not updated that I even OWN it... and have had the attack ship for about 24 hours... and NOTHING...
Ensign
# 10
07-06-2013, 07:38 PM
@gotowellpwe

have you tried Turing it off ad on again (jk).
how did you get the jem atack ship??, lockboxes?
what you can try is buying it trough the fleet store.
have you already flown the attack ship.

otherwise bug report with assistance ( might take up to 6 hours to couple of days).