Rihannsu
# 11
07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
@selenelangofe: I'll echo the last. Its a good snapshot, but I'd love to see more.

I'll have to see about this one. I have two characters grinding this, might as well make something of it.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Captain
# 12
07-09-2013, 01:58 PM
@selenelangofe: As above, that's a nice start to a piece Welcome to the literary challenges
Captain
# 13
07-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
@grylak - Denied.

Ok. You can have that completely unrelated and totally different story.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 14
07-09-2013, 04:16 PM
@selenelangofe - as others have said: welcome aboard, great snapshot entry, and moar pls?

@darthgranic - a nice informative entry for those who haven't been there yet (bit late to start working on the speed boat tho...) Your use of colors, while helpful, was difficult to read. Blue is especially tough to pick out against a black background. If you could change the blue to yellow it would greatly improve readability.

@grylak - liked it better the first time I read it. Still a good story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
If so, then I certainly hope the drinks are on Jesu.
I think they should be on Ssharki, actually, since he was one of the masterminds of the whole thing and I don't think Drake or Temek would show up. And I'm pretty sure Jesu won't feel like buying anybody a drink when this is all over...
Career Officer
# 15
07-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Not that late for people been out on holiday. I myself spent last few days of June at a college conference and spent first week of July with my gf's family for the 4th. If you get Lobi Crystals you can make up for lost time.
Ensign
# 16
07-09-2013, 04:46 PM
I might write something, going to be a ***** to tie it into my contuining narrative though....
I was thinking of introducing a Star Fleet aspect into it, but i;m loving the Klingon side to. and I havent written bout Doutra/Romulans in a while either.
Choices, choices....anyone want to push me in any direction? Was planning to make it suspenseful because holidays suck ;D
Career Officer
# 17 Thanks
07-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Thanks Sander223 for the feedback.

I confess I did type on a white background. I did not consider the black background when copying and pasting over from ever-note.

If you have zen to spend you can make for lost time or get your speed boat sooner rather than later.
Captain
# 18
07-10-2013, 01:09 PM
The funny thing is my last entry was kind of this already. Either way, i've got plenty more i can tie into this as well as exploring some of the aftermath from a fresh perspective of a different Captain.
Ensign
# 19
07-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Alrighty, got mine posted. May add to it later. But I'm enjoying everybody's entries so far!
Captain
# 20
07-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli19 View Post
Alrighty, got mine posted. May add to it later. But I'm enjoying everybody's entries so far!
Excellent entry Not quite the ending I was expecting, but a nice observation of the strategic weakness of so many officers being present at one time