Ensign
It started on my Reman, bridge officers (2 of them) have a ship icon and names in uppercases in, and only in, character status called on GROUND

If I click on any of these the list changes to a more correct one

Now it is starting on my romulan as well

Does any of you has the same?
Do you know a fix for this thru the game?
Lieutenant
# 2
07-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Been like this for awhile, 90% of the time I go to ground it will be like this.
Lieutenant
# 3
07-09-2013, 08:17 PM
It happens to me every other time I access my character's status page. It is always the same character who appears as a federation ship until I click the tab. It then shows as my shuttlecraft, properly named, and my BOff shows at the bottom of the list like all the other BOffs.

Incidentally, this appears to affect my DOff Department Head assignment, as the BOff is my First Officer, and she is constantly replaced by Tovan who is my second best Tac Boff. She is also my Ops Officer, and is constantly being replaced by my Engineer in that slot.

I don't have a fix. It's annoying, but a click temporarily fixes it, then I have to reassign my department heads.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2013, 12:36 AM
This has happened to me on many occasions with my federation character. Usually if you just go do something it will fix itself. Try logging out and then back in. While it might be annoying seems like it is only a temporary problem.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-10-2013, 12:59 AM
What usually fixes it for me, is just by clicking on them from top to bottom until the list corrects itself (this corrects the boff-seating in the doff system as well).
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Ensign
# 6
07-10-2013, 05:02 AM
at least it is a relieve to see I am not alone

Since how long did you have this? Did you add ships since it begun?

it was a time when I was changing boff, ships, outfits without any fear
it is not the case anymore

I would have love to buy the new romulan scimitars, but I will not dare to do so
just imagine, pay 50$, add them and crush every thing ... even more or definitively
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-10-2013, 05:17 AM
I had this pretty soon after LoR came out (can't remember if it was directly after or after 1 or 2 patches).

It isn't really gamebreaking, i just have to remember to click these boffs once in a while.

I purchased the ha'nom mirror, ha'feh and ha'apax mirror. I changed boffs after i was finished lvling. It may sound strange but i was gotten used to it.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^