The stuff in the OP looks good, especially the sewer. In the detention area, if it's possible, I'd move the force fields so they don't overlap so much. For example, if there's nothing on the other side of the wall you can just stick one of the force fields further through to the other side. If that's not possible, it's not really a big deal.
So, I finally had enough of this sitting around unfinished, and since I haven't been around and just came back, I decided to finish it. All of the major assets are in place. Right now, I'm actually making Side Quests (secret method, will tell if/when it works when tested), and populating the colony.
This is seriously going to hit the Foundry like a ton of bricks. The size of it overwhelmed me a year ago, and the lack of functions and limits on the number of assets per map, or maps per story, or costumes per story in the foundry made it difficult.
Because of the size of the story, I've made the difficult decision to split this episode into two parts. It is unfortunate, because I don't like doing that. However, the epic nature of the story made it so, that in order to fully tell it as well as I wanted to, and to keep the audience engaged, it is necessary to do so.
So, Time's Razor (Pt. I) will become released in the next few days, as I apply the finishing touches to a project that made me scream at times. This episode, I believe took me over 1000 hours to make. Luckily for me, all of the assets used will be reused in the next episode.