Career Officer
I know many people have complained about the face presets and and hair previews taking up screen space. I thinK I have a simple solution -- display them in "normal" mode, hde them in "advanced" mode (when the sliders are visible).

I'm forever mousing over the face portraits trying to get to the main Tailor settings. I've occasionally changed my character's face accidentally in the process. I'm usually working in Advanced mode, so this solution would be perfect for me.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-12-2013, 10:44 PM
yes, that annoys me too, I've already decided how I want my toon's face to look, I don't need the presets anymore.
Career Officer
# 3
07-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
I know many people have complained about the face presets and and hair previews taking up screen space. I thinK I have a simple solution -- display them in "normal" mode, hde them in "advanced" mode (when the sliders are visible).

I'm forever mousing over the face portraits trying to get to the main Tailor settings. I've occasionally changed my character's face accidentally in the process. I'm usually working in Advanced mode, so this solution would be perfect for me.
This, 100%. It is extremely annoying to have the whole costume change every time you move the cursor from the advanced choices to the doll.