Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Bots on Risa
07-14-2013, 02:49 PM
There are a lot of Bots on Risa on the dance floot. They switch the dance emotes every second and continue dance after the dance contest.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Make sure to report them, it is possible to check logs and see if they are conducting such suspicious behavior.

Not sure how well it works in STO but a fleetmate who plays NW and has encountered Bots in PVP there and told me that sending a friend request can mess up the macro people run to Bot the match. You might want to try that too.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-14-2013, 03:28 PM
I have reported two bots before 12 hours. Now there are still dancing and switching the dance emotes every second.
Ensign
# 4
07-15-2013, 03:12 PM
They could at least code smart bots that read the instructor's requests and leave the dance floor until next session.

And I thought I had to follow the dance instructor's directives exactly in the given order, but apparently I can just throw in random moves until I get the right one. That contest is really an invitation to use "dumbots".