Lieutenant
# 11
07-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey dicks wads because he didn't read that doesn't mean you need to become complete dicks to him. If you buy a damn ship on an account you should own it all the way through. Sorry OP what is happening to you is complete BS
Captain
# 12
07-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Every week these threads pop up.

Good thing you bought them to use on your other main Federation Characters eh? They aren't going to change this any time soon.

Always check the fine print, twice. The Ferengi have lots to learn from PWE.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Captain
# 13
07-14-2013, 05:03 PM
At this point I think its safe to say it should be all or nothing. Either open T5 ships, or turn them all off.
Commander
# 14
07-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Since when was the Scimitar part of the Romulan Fleet, afaik it was just in 1 film and got the crap kicked out of it.

I also didnt see romulans having free reign on federation starbases and such either in the shows but yet I can goto them now and even beam down to earth and use their recruitment program.

Why make access to any federation ships for that matter. With romulans having their own and all.
Commander
# 15
07-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
At this point I think its safe to say it should be all or nothing. Either open T5 ships, or turn them all off.
Was just in the process of typing the same.
Captain
# 16
07-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Should stay as is. Someone might only play on the Romulan side and spent Zen to buy allied tier 1-4 ships for their consoles and removing them would be bad. Giving Romulans all allied ships would be bad as well making their be little reason to play as anything other then the Romulan side.
Commander
# 17
07-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkjoy View Post
Hey dicks wads because he didn't read that doesn't mean you need to become complete dicks to him. If you buy a damn ship on an account you should own it all the way through. Sorry OP what is happening to you is complete BS
I think people are getting the wrong idea, I purchased these ships to use on my 4 Human Federation Characters and being able to use federation ships on a romulan after choosing to ally with the federation all the way up to 50 but not 50 itself was just really bloody annoying.

If the romulan faction was seperate like KDF I could understand but choosing federation and being able to use their ships as you level and even have federation rank at the end you should be able to use the end game ships.

The ONLY Romulan ship that I like is the D'Deridex ship. Others are just plain ugly.
Captain
# 18
07-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
So you want to make the Fed and klinks worthless? Great way to start killing the game, getting rid if the reason to play 2 of the factions
Captain
# 19
07-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
I think people are getting the wrong idea, I purchased these ships to use on my 4 Human Federation Characters and being able to use federation ships on a romulan after choosing to ally with the federation all the way up to 50 but not 50 itself was just really bloody annoying.

If the romulan faction was seperate like KDF I could understand but choosing federation and being able to use their ships as you level and even have federation rank at the end you should be able to use the end game ships.

The ONLY Romulan ship that I like is the D'Deridex ship. Others are just plain ugly.
Then why did you start a romulan if you do not like any of their ships?
Commander
# 20
07-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmaster101 View Post
So you want to make the Fed and klinks worthless? Great way to start killing the game, getting rid if the reason to play 2 of the factions
???

He was saying either open up T5 KDF and Federation ships to romulans that choose either allegiance or make none of the Federation / KDF Ships at any level available to romulans.

I think thats fair.