Captain
# 21
07-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks crypticfrost, glad to know somebody is on the case

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehunam View Post
Hi,

Just started my foundry career and was creating my first mission. I got to the the point when the mission was almost done. I saved the mission and tried to play one map of it. After coming back to the editor. The editor was slow to respond and in the end it crashed. Now I can't open the project or create a new one as it keeps crashing on the starting editor screen.

Ticked ID: 24095108

This is a fed toon and a fed project not published.

Hopefully you can get this sorted. And thanks for the hard work on STO.

I sent a the full error report yesterday, but not sure if the one with this ticket number sent the whole thing, as the error reporting thing closed sooner than usual. (usually takes around an hour now finished in ten minutes.)

Also... I'm new to the forums so hi everyone.
I am having the exact same issue. Fed took, right about to finish making my mission and poof! Crash! Haven't been able get back in since. New to the foundry and forums myself. So, welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Hi,

Just started my foundry career and was creating my first mission. I got to the the point when the mission was almost done. I saved the mission and tried to play one map of it. After coming back to the editor. The editor was slow to respond and in the end it crashed. Now I can't open the project or create a new one as it keeps crashing on the starting editor screen.

Ticked ID: 24095108

This is a fed toon and a fed project not published.

Hopefully you can get this sorted. And thanks for the hard work on STO.

I sent a the full error report yesterday, but not sure if the one with this ticket number sent the whole thing, as the error reporting thing closed sooner than usual. (usually takes around an hour now finished in ten minutes.)

Also... I'm new to the forums so hi everyone.
I am having the exact same issue. Fed toon, right about to finish making my first mission and poof! Crash! Haven't been able get back in since. New to the foundry and forums myself. So, welcome!
Career Officer
# 24 Crash to desktop
07-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Crypticfrost,

I seem to be having issues with both making and editing foundry projects at the moment.

When ever I edit an existing project, and it has the dialogue of accessing editing server, it crashes.

When I try to make either new fed or KDF projects it crashes.

Here is my Error Ticket number. 24095108

I have done previous tickets but I totally spaced out on submitting the info on STO Forums so I don't recall their numbers but the description is the same as this ticket.

I hope this issues is resolved soon.... best of luck.
Ensign
# 25
07-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
And thank you for your report as well. I've made sure that both of these crashes (this and the one above) have been documented and passed on to the software team.
Thanks cryptic frost. Nice to know someone reads the forum and tracks what's going on. I'll just wait and see what happens. Back to blasting the enemy out of the skies for me then.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 26
07-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aussie View Post
Hey Crypticfrost,

I seem to be having issues with both making and editing foundry projects at the moment.

When ever I edit an existing project, and it has the dialogue of accessing editing server, it crashes.

When I try to make either new fed or KDF projects it crashes.

Here is my Error Ticket number. 24095108

I have done previous tickets but I totally spaced out on submitting the info on STO Forums so I don't recall their numbers but the description is the same as this ticket.

I hope this issues is resolved soon.... best of luck.
Thanks for your report. That crash is being worked on.
Ensign
# 27 Latest patch
07-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi,

Just to inform you. I can now login to my foundry char again and open the missions. Hopefully this was something fixed in the patch and not just a random stroke of luck.

Thanks Crypticfrost
Cryptic Studios Team
# 28
07-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Hi,

Just to inform you. I can now login to my foundry char again and open the missions. Hopefully this was something fixed in the patch and not just a random stroke of luck.

Thanks Crypticfrost
Thanks for the update. There are some additional fixes in today's new build but there's probably still some problems. Keep me informed of any crashes you might encounter, or don't encounter for that matter. Hopefully I'll hear more of the latter.

Take care all.
Captain
# 29
07-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Not sure what you guys did, but its worked

My autosaved version was preserved too, thanks for attending to the issue

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Cryptic Studios Team
# 30
07-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adverbero View Post
Not sure what you guys did, but its worked

My autosaved version was preserved too, thanks for attending to the issue
Good to hear! Thanks for the update.