Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Sathurday Night HELL
01-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Ok... I hope it's only the Beta Server who is underrated for the charge of people out there... cause if the lag, rubberbanding and random disconections continuing on the final game each saturday... you may have a problem... a serious one
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2010, 06:05 PM
The server seemed to be running well earlier today. However since this last maintenance period, my fleet mates and I have experienced three times the lag, rubberbanding, and CTD's as we had before. It now feels like we're back to the old server latency problems we've had all week. I don't know what you guys did this last time, but it seems to have made performance 3 times worse.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2010, 06:18 PM
I know I was excited by STO. Even more when I've got the beta key. But, if this is really the last weekend of open beta, I'm expecting a huge number of bugs when it gets released. I am NOT buying the game anytime soon.

I mean, yes, I can understand games having bugs. But finishing the beta and releasing when there is such a number of bugs still around, server stability issues etc ? Maybe in 6 months I will buy it.