Lieutenant
# 1 How much Zen is...
05-17-2014, 08:46 PM
19.99?

Thinking of buying the Vesta Class, but don't want to overspend.
Captain
# 2
05-17-2014, 08:52 PM
When you go to the Charge ZEN page on the Arc site, you'll have the prices on the left that do not appear to show you how much ZEN you're getting for that price. However, if you click on a payment method on the right side; it will show you the amount of ZEN you would get. You don't have to initiate an actual transaction to see this...just click a method on the right and then click the various prices on the left, the amount of ZEN on the right will change to reflect the price from the left...

Convoluted? No doubt...
Willard the Rat, Klingon, Sci (60), U.S.S. Tong Vey, Geneva Command Battlecruiser (FT6), Inner Circle
Meena, Ferasan, Tac (60), I.K.S. vagh SuD bas, B'rel Retrofit Bird-of-Prey (T5U), Ho'ragh
[WIP] No-Fleet, T5U B'rel Retrofit Build

Lieutenant
# 3
05-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
When you go to the Charge ZEN page on the Arc site, you'll have the prices on the left that do not appear to show you how much ZEN you're getting for that price. However, if you click on a payment method on the right side; it will show you the amount of ZEN you would get. You don't have to initiate an actual transaction to see this...just click a method on the right and then click the various prices on the left, the amount of ZEN on the right will change to reflect the price from the left...

Convoluted? No doubt...
I see. Is the 120 bonus on top of the 2200? Or including?
Ensign
# 4
05-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Yeah, it's not showing me that anymore. No way for me to tell how much Zen I'll be getting until after I enter my payment details.