Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,426
# 21
07-16-2013, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Rule #47: All cats must constantly be on the lookout for things to climb.
Do you know how easy the Nimbus III accolades were with a cat? Piece of cake! Walk in the park!
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,458
# 22
07-16-2013, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Do you know how easy the Nimbus III accolades were with a cat? Piece of cake! Walk in the park!
I found them easy with other species.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,426
# 23
07-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I found them easy with other species.
Not finding them, doing them. The roof ones for example, need to watch my step, walk slowly...orrr - get a cat = jump, jump, run, jump, done!
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 682
# 24
07-16-2013, 07:48 AM
In case it wasn't obvious, sanity is not only not required for Catphone, but also highly frowned upon
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 25
07-16-2013, 08:11 AM
Vop, is this a cheap ploy to continue CatPhone conversations in the forum?
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 26
07-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Vop, is this a cheap ploy to continue CatPhone conversations in the forum?
That's what our FSF thread is for, silly.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,184
# 27
07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
In case it wasn't obvious, sanity is not only not required for Catphone, but also highly frowned upon

What this accountant guy said!

Why can't we have two threads to continue our discussions? One for public view, so our insanity will attract (or repel) people, and one for people interested enough to scroll all the way down to the fleet section...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 28
07-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post

What this accountant guy said!

Why can't we have two threads to continue our discussions? One for public view, so our insanity will attract (or repel) people, and one for people interested enough to scroll all the way down to the fleet section...
I actually made this one to advertise CatPhone so all the cats of STO will know about it.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 29
07-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
...
To get an invite, PM or send an email to any of the following (we have to do a quick visual check for the cat character, because we had an incident with that months back):

@Ashkrik23
@blackeagleaggie
@Commadore_Bob
@kitsunesnout
@lindaleff
@tazurensavulen
...
Please put me on this list too, I'm an admin for the channel, you know.

Thanks for putting up the topic too, good stuff.
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,501
# 30
07-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Please put me on this list too, I'm an admin for the channel, you know.

Thanks for putting up the topic too, good stuff.
I actually discussed this in CatPhone last night. The people I put up there are obviously Operator or Admin, but are also those I know are on a lot. I didn't include everyone because too many would confuse those looking for an invite, and also if they ask someone who's not on often it could take a while for them to get an invite.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 PM.