Lieutenant
# 1 Wouldn't it be nice if...
08-08-2014, 10:04 AM
When we beam down (up/across/to the side), we get to choose which BOFFs we take with them. But if we want to switch uniform to something more appropriate for the job (off duty, tacticcal, armour etc) then we need to wait til we appear, or beam to the bridge before we start...

Having the option at the transporter screen would be a nice tweak. If we could change the BOFF base uniform at the same time it'd be cool too, but since they only get one...

Admiral Siobhán Kane, Federation Ambassador to the Tribble Homeworld
All hands to Battle Stations! Arm all weapons, raise shields...
Connection Lost.
Captain
# 2
08-08-2014, 10:36 AM
I would support this.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Captain
# 3
08-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Why only at the transporter dialog? And for that matter, why limit BOffs to only one costume when there's money to be made from purchasable BOff costume slot unlocks?

When I expanded upon sirrok's suggestion of additional BOff costumes, I described multiple places a "change BOff outfit" feature could be implemented.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Lieutenant
# 4
08-09-2014, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
Why only at the transporter dialog? And for that matter, why limit BOffs to only one costume when there's money to be made from purchasable BOff costume slot unlocks?

When I expanded upon sirrok's suggestion of additional BOff costumes, I described multiple places a "change BOff outfit" feature could be implemented.
Well true,

I did have another thread, now long defunct, where I suggested that where possible BOFFs use what the captain is wearing... within reason. I.e. if you wear an Ody ship uniform, then so do the BOFFs, if a Tactical, then that... if Dress Uniform, then wear that... using the colours for department the BOFF serves in.

Admiral Siobhán Kane, Federation Ambassador to the Tribble Homeworld
All hands to Battle Stations! Arm all weapons, raise shields...
Connection Lost.
Captain
# 5
08-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siotaylor View Post
Well true,

I did have another thread, now long defunct, where I suggested that where possible BOFFs use what the captain is wearing... within reason. I.e. if you wear an Ody ship uniform, then so do the BOFFs, if a Tactical, then that... if Dress Uniform, then wear that... using the colours for department the BOFF serves in.
To keep the current topic on track, I'll respond to your aforementioned suggestion in full here.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots