Cryptic Studios Team
We already brought down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130714a.3

This build will be pushed around 2pm, so please enjoy the preemptive patchnotes.

General:
  • Normalized the hitpoints gained by frigates as they increase their rank, they were slightly too high.
  • Ferjai Frigates have been improved, they should now be more competitive with other frigate pets.
  • The Romulan Formal Uniform has been renamed in the tailor to Republic Dress Uniform.
  • Romulan combadges have been added the the two Romulan veteran uniforms.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh come on, 36k hull Dones were fun ...
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Rihannsu
# 3
07-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
...[*]Romulan combadges have been added the the two Romulan veteran uniforms.[/list]
Will the KDF be seeing expanded Vet uniforms? KDF received some accessoies (shoulder pads, wrist bands, a belt). The Feds and Roms get full uniforms.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 4
07-18-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm still not being recognized as a veteran. I don't have access to the veteran ship or uniforms.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-18-2013, 11:20 AM
is the admiral uniform even in the build this time? romulans have com badges now? does the vet ship transform yet
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 6
07-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Will the KDF be seeing expanded Vet uniforms? KDF received some accessoies (shoulder pads, wrist bands, a belt). The Feds and Roms get full uniforms.
Pesonally, I would love to see all 3 factions get full uniforms and accessories.
Rihannsu
# 7
07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
[*]Ferjai Frigates have been improved, they should now be more competitive with other frigate pets.
Can we have a bit more detail on how they have been improved? Does this have to do with duel cannons on pets and if so, will it be applied to Birds of Prey?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-18-2013, 12:00 PM
already brought down eh? the dress uniform still is called the formal
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 9
07-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Personally I'd rather have the opposite, with Fed and Rom getting accessories. I prefer the KDF way because it lets you mix and match the stuff into another uniform if you want. I don't particularly like the one option we get for the Fed vet uniforms and they're all or none.
Republic Veteran
# 10
07-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:

This build will be pushed around 2pm, so please enjoy the preemptive patchnotes.
[/list]
its still not 2pm time in dev land.. so be patient and as he said enjoy the notes Before they patch it