Career Officer
# 81
07-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
Some Veteran Rewards for Romulan players will be visible in this build.

Head to New Romulus Command to claim the 1,000 day reward Daeinos Heavy Destroyer.
Nice to see the vet rewards coming out. Any ETA on the captains yacht equivalent ?

Last edited by starshard1; 07-17-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Commander
# 82
07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
"Resolved an issue that caused the Destablized Plasma Torpedo to fly much slower than intended."

What about the bug that lowers all your cooldowns when using this torpedo including Attack pattern alpha? LOL
Starfleet Veteran
# 83
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Salamiinferno, you said for a weeks ago the german Players become a large localisation update. when is it?
Rihannsu
# 84
07-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
[*] Some Veteran Rewards for Romulan players will be visible in this build. [list][*]Head to New Romulus Command to claim the 1,000 day reward Daeinos Heavy Destroyer.[*]More veteran rewards coming soon!

So this is not working for KDF Romulans?

Also to Jeremy will be seeing another updated on hanger pet AI? I'm personally really disappointed out little my Qaw'Duns can use their cannons.

BTW I'm one of the two players that help you test the AI last time and not the one that was the jerk.
Lt. Commander
# 85
07-17-2013, 01:57 PM
The fighter update looks promising, but is any work being done toward correcting the AI so fighters don't just go randomly flying to every part of the map except where your current target is?
Captain
# 86
07-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinm214 View Post
Salamiinferno, you said for a weeks ago the german Players become a large localisation update. when is it?

For me it is always a trial and error when the beam down buttons at New Romulus are both titled "Zur Botschaft runterbeamen" (Beam down to embassy)

and the button to beam down and enter the Risa Summer Event is called "nicht jetzt" (not now)
Survivor of Romulus
# 87
07-17-2013, 04:51 PM
so how does this ranking up system work with skull fighters?

and for the love of baby jesus its not a carrier if it only has one hanger.

FIX this add hangers to the carriers that have been left out.
Survivor of Romulus
# 88
07-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
[*]Orbital Strike (All Ranks) for Romulan Republic officers now deals plasma damage, has an appropriate plasma visual and has secondary plasma effects. The power's tool tips have been updated to reflect these changes.
Any chance of updating Republic Turrets/Drones to do the proper Plasma damage as well, instead of Phaser turrets and the like?
-- I will do what I must to aid my family, friends, and fleet, in that order; no matter how many things, laws... or people... I have to break in order to do so. --
Lieutenant
# 89
07-18-2013, 12:44 AM
Well, i didn't see anything about the mail being fixed... i took 30 mins to have my files verified and then logged in to see one toons mail work one time and then nothing after that. None of my other mail accounts worked at all. I think i still have only about 35 mail in my folder right now. was able to clean out alot of it tho it was 1/4 to 1/2 of what It USED to be... So now your doing things from what i have heard; doing changes to make pvp ( 2%) of your player base happy. **Messing with hanger pets and Nurfing things that should be just left alone.

{{ Good concept ... mess with things that are not that important and make very few happy and piss off 98% of everyone else }} i hope this isn't true but i guess we will find out in the coming weeks...
Sorry, its been a long day its 2:40 am and i'm tired
Republic Veteran
# 90
07-18-2013, 01:14 AM
can we not fly the 1000 day reward ship yet???