Republic Veteran
# 1 Cannot claim Daeinos
07-16-2013, 05:37 PM
I cannot claim the Romulan vetship from any shipyard vendor, despite the UI displaying that I have one requisition token, after asking the vendor for one, and having free ship slots. Relogging or creating a new tribble clone does not fix this.

See that the "Buy Ship" button is greyed out, yet I own a token:
http://i.imgur.com/ZzdNqOo.jpg

Last edited by smokeybacon90; 07-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Same happened to me
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-16-2013, 07:39 PM
same exact thing also happened to me. cannot claim.
Ghost of Nimbus III. Commander of the R.R.W. Vengeance.
Career Officer
# 4
07-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Same here.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-16-2013, 10:11 PM
When you talk to the Ship Requisitions guy at Romulan command look at his options more closely, you need to request the paperwork for the ship first, then you can claim it through the store.
Republic Veteran
# 6
07-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
When you talk to the Ship Requisitions guy at Romulan command look at his options more closely, you need to request the paperwork for the ship first, then you can claim it through the store.
I have already done that, which is why the screenshot shows I have 1 1000 day token.

Also perhaps related is the fact that I can no longer claim any C-store ships that I own but have previously dismissed, such as the Scimitar variants and the low level refits. The Buy Ship button is similiary greyed out. The C-store seems to be some old version, with no Romulan ships and no Odyssey, Kumari, Vesta or Bort.
# 7
07-17-2013, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
I have already done that, which is why the screenshot shows I have 1 1000 day token.

Also perhaps related is the fact that I can no longer claim any C-store ships that I own but have previously dismissed, such as the Scimitar variants and the low level refits. The Buy Ship button is similiary greyed out. The C-store seems to be some old version, with no Romulan ships and no Odyssey, Kumari, Vesta or Bort.
double check you have free slots. this is tribble and may have a different number to holodeck.

if not then it would seem a bug if you can see the ship, have the token and cant claim.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
07-17-2013, 04:33 AM
Not able to claim it on my LTS either

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Sci Vulcan (Maelrock) Tac Andorian (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Republic Veteran
# 9
07-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
double check you have free slots. this is tribble and may have a different number to holodeck.

if not then it would seem a bug if you can see the ship, have the token and cant claim.
Quadruple checked, even discharged all ships aside from the current on one clone, still nothing.

There are some ships I can claim, such as boxed mirrors and the Danube.
# 10
07-17-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
I cannot claim the Romulan vetship from any shipyard vendor, despite the UI displaying that I have one requisition token, after asking the vendor for one, and having free ship slots. Relogging or creating a new tribble clone does not fix this.

See that the "Buy Ship" button is greyed out, yet I own a token:
http://i.imgur.com/ZzdNqOo.jpg
Me to.

/10char
There are no bugs here, only 'features' that are 'working as intended'