Career Officer
For some reason it wont let me claim the Daeinos ship.. can anyone shed some light on this problem???
Rihannsu
# 2
07-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Is this a new Tribble character leveled to 50, or one transfered from Holodeck?

I'm not positive your Veteran rewards will be given to you over on Tribble. However, if you've already earned them over on Holodeck and then transfer the character over, it should work. At least, it's worked for me before.
Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas, R.R.W Temer

Last edited by umaeko; 07-16-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umaeko View Post
Your Veteran rewards are very likely not being taken into account over on Tribble.
I have every other reward bar letting me claim the ship..
Rihannsu
# 4
07-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Ah, err...

Do you have an available ship slot? ^_^;
Career Officer
# 5
07-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Ah, err...

Do you have an available ship slot? ^_^;
Yeah i have 8 slots free.. i have the claim form from the ship requisitions officer, i meet all the requirements basically.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Well, I went and transferred my 1000-day Veteran Romulan character over to Tribble and from what I can see... I'm lacking the 1000-day ship token in the first place.

Since that currency wasn't given out, I have no way of actually "paying" to purchase the ship.

So, that's how I'd explain the issue you might be having, since I seem to share it. When logging onto Tribble, there was no check to see if a character had the 1000-day accolade, to which then the game should've reacted by checking if you actually already had the ship within your roster, and if not, granted you the token.
Career Officer
# 7
07-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Well, I went and transferred my 1000-day Veteran Romulan character over to Tribble and from what I can see... I'm lacking the 1000-day ship token in the first place.

Since that currency wasn't given out, I have no way of actually "paying" to purchase the ship.

So, that's how I'd explain the issue you might be having, since I seem to share it. When logging onto Tribble, there was no check to see if a character had the 1000-day accolade, to which then the game should've reacted by checking if you actually already had the ship within your roster, and if not, granted you the token.
You claim the token from the ship requisitions officer on New Romulus, when you speak to him he mentions something about another heavy destroyer claim form, then you have the token.
Rihannsu
# 8
07-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Ah, I was over at Earth Spacedock - that explains it. Then I guess it's a different issue.

I went and obtained the token, then accessed the Ship Requisition Officer's store (on New Romulus) and managed to obtain the Daenos.

It was a rather straightforward process. No hitches for me, so I'm really not sure what's wrong with you not being able to get it... aside from lag, or an actual random but really inconvenient bug that decided to rear its ugly head just for you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Having the token doesn't do much good. See the screenshot below.

http://graptor.net/images/vetrewardbroken.jpg

You'll note that I have a completed accolate for 1000-day veteran, and even have the token, but I still can't buy it. That was on the Romulan that I transferred.

The one I built from the ground up during the closed Romulan testing doesn't even have the 1000-day accolade for some reason. That character has everything up to 900, but no 1k. Not sure why, but that character can't purchase it either, nor can she get the token.

And before you ask, yes they're both Vice Admiral.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.

Last edited by cuatela; 07-16-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
07-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
Having the token doesn't do much good. See the screenshot below.

http://graptor.net/images/vetrewardbroken.jpg

You'll note that I have a completed accolate for 1000-day veteran, and even have the token, but I still can't buy it. That was on the Romulan that I transferred.

The one I built from the ground up during the closed Romulan testing doesn't even have the 1000-day accolade for some reason. That character has everything up to 900, but no 1k. Not sure why, but that character can't purchase it either, nor can she get the token.

And before you ask, yes they're both Vice Admiral.
I'm having the same issue. I claimed the 1000-day ship token, but I can't get the Romulan 1000-day ship.