Ensign
# 1 CombatLog won't updating
07-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Howdy all I have an issue with the combatlog.log it will not update since last friday, using ACT I can still retrieve the data on it but it will not update anything using combatlog 1.

I have tried deleting it (made a backup just in case) and tried remaking the log but the log will not make itself again. I have checked at least a dozen posts about combatlog issues but never mine in particular. It may be a localized issue because my laptop is the one with the problem but my desktop can use the combatlog no problem at all. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks all and happy hunting
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Well,

You're not the only one there.
As of late my ACT is kind of acting weird, while in combat i can still see the specifiied combat event that takes place but as soon as combat-time ends it's all being "imported" in one single combat instance log.

And nope, haven't updated my ACT or plugin before or after that date.

This problem is also mentioned (in-game) by one of my fleetmates.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
# 3
07-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
As of late my ACT is kind of acting weird, .
hehehe

I never even got around to making it constantly do that. I am loading it every single time, and works perfectly fine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-17-2013, 07:01 AM
Nice , you saw that.

To be honest i find it rather strange behaviour as of late. As i am at work at the moment i can't yet post which version of ACT + Plugin i use. Will do that later.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Ensign
# 5
07-17-2013, 11:32 PM
I have also tried the plugin from hilbertguide.com and still I don't get any update. I think I might try STOIC because as far as I know it uses the same file.
Career Officer
# 6
07-18-2013, 05:14 AM
How big is your log file? Do you delete it regularly and/or let ACT auto-archive it?
http://hilbertguide.com
Ensign
# 7
07-18-2013, 11:04 PM
My log file is 7.6mb and I only used ACT a couple of days before this issue started to happen. I have tried deleting the log and have tried to get it to make a new combatlog but it wont create a new one. I haven't found anyone else online with this issue unfortunately.