Lt. Commander
# 181
07-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...2A693B25DBE0B/

The picture says it all. You were in our winning pug team against a premade last night.
First time for a LONG time me in a pug team won against a premade

"You know when that shark bites, with its teeth babe... scarlet billows start to spread..."
Career Officer
# 182
07-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Seriously.. has cryptic ever gone into Ker'rat when you have 4 or 5 (or more) ships with hangars? and then they spend this patch update fixing everything about spam making it even more annoying in PvP.. oooh now they have an interface to annoy more consistently and effectively.

Players don't have enough anti-spam abilities or the cooldowns are too long to be effective to combat them and all the while, they are strengthening the hulls, shields, etc.. of these little monsters making it so that one torpedo spread or FAW no longer takes them out effectively.

WTG CRYPTIC!....... you are blind!
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!

Last edited by tfomega; 07-25-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 183
07-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
Seriously.. has cryptic ever gone into Ker'rat when you have 4 or 5 (or more) ships with hangars? and then they spend this patch update fixing everything about spam making it even more annoying in PvP.. oooh now they have an interface to annoy more consistently and effectively.

Players don't have enough anti-spam abilities or the cooldowns are too long to be effective to combat them and all the while, they are strengthening the hulls, shields, etc.. of these little monsters making it so that one torpedo spread or FAW no longer takes them out effectively.

Don't worry, Buh, I've parked Julius in his A2B FaW spamming Galor in Ker'rat. I'll keep you safe!
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Captain
# 184
07-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post

I'll go back to having 2x TS on my B'Rel.

But yeah, seriously, pets didn't need a buff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 185
07-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...2A693B25DBE0B/

The picture says it all. You were in our winning pug team against a premade last night.
Hah, Flash sez hello

Last edited by ursusmorologus; 07-25-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Captain
# 186
07-25-2013, 10:09 AM
I don't know what was going on last night but the queues were stupendous. Lots of good pug teams, a handful of semi premades and premades.
Won against a premade team twice.
Limited cheese and spam, some good battles.
It was what PvP used to be not so long back.
Last night was the first night in weeks where the PvP battles have been about the skill of the players and team rather than who has the most spam and dodgy consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 187
07-25-2013, 10:47 AM
The one thing that kills PvP for me is endless pet spam (especially Yellowstone Runabouts). Seriously Cryptic, pets didn't need another buff. I can live with all the p2w console silliness, but the pet spam just kills it.

The only PvP that I find fun anymore is private within our fleet divisions.

And Ker'rat is a total joke now. It's always 15 Feds vs 1 or 2 hapless KDFers. Most of the time at least a few of the feds are pet spamming.
Captain
# 188
07-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1z9 View Post
The one thing that kills PvP for me is endless pet spam (especially Yellowstone Runabouts). Seriously Cryptic, pets didn't need another buff. I can live with all the p2w console silliness, but the pet spam just kills it.

The only PvP that I find fun anymore is private within our fleet divisions.

And Ker'rat is a total joke now. It's always 15 Feds vs 1 or 2 hapless KDFers. Most of the time at least a few of the feds are pet spamming.
And as soon as a few KDF show up and even the odds somewhat, Feddies start running with their tails between their legs.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Captain
# 189
07-25-2013, 04:56 PM
I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it as long as it is true...

It's always been a trip that there could be two instances of Ker'rat going and...

One could be over 9000 Feds vs. 1 KDF...
One could be over 9000 KDF vs. 1 Fed...

Yes, that's an exaggeration - but the gist is true. It amazing how many times there will be both KDF and Feds complaining about being outnumbered from different instances...
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Captain
# 190
07-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezarg View Post
And as soon as a few KDF show up and even the odds somewhat, Feddies start running with their tails between their legs.
Then you must have not been to Kerrat recently. Klingons have gone extinct there.