Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Curious, Any plans to add a Romulan "Retrofit" for fleet members that uses only Fleet credits without the "Fleet Modules" being needed.

Klingons and Feds each have a few to choose from for the 200,000 Fleet credits price...any for the Romulans?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,751
# 2
07-17-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rengerrob View Post
Curious, Any plans to add a Romulan "Retrofit" for fleet members that uses only Fleet credits without the "Fleet Modules" being needed.

Klingons and Feds each have a few to choose from for the 200,000 Fleet credits price...any for the Romulans?
Doubt they'd do this as they're just downgraded 'Fleet' ships. I get the impression that the other faction's versions of these didn't sell well. I don't think I've ever seen, for example, a T5 Nova class that wasn't a Fleet version.

And the mirror Romulan ships are quite similar anyway, and can be brought on the exchange for reasonable amounts of EC.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 07-17-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,202
# 3
07-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Yeah, they are basically just level 40 T5 ships with slightly different layouts then the stock ships. Nothign I would blow 200k fleet credits on.
And Cryptic would torpedo their c-store sales of T5 versions of the leveling warbirds if they add them.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
# 4
07-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Doubt they'd do this as they're just downgraded 'Fleet' ships. I get the impression that the other faction's versions of these didn't sell well. I don't think I've ever seen, for example, a T5 Nova class that wasn't a Fleet version.

And the mirror Romulan ships are quite similar anyway, and can be brought on the exchange for reasonable amounts of EC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Yeah, they are basically just level 40 T5 ships with slightly different layouts then the stock ships. Nothign I would blow 200k fleet credits on.
And Cryptic would torpedo their c-store sales of T5 versions of the leveling warbirds if they add them.
The default of the Retrofit seems to be add 10% hull, 10% shields and change the consoles around. Also they come stock with the level X equipment (not that that matters as by that level nothing should be stock on your ships).

Oh well...I'll get the Tulwar, and use my fleet credits to upgrade her.
Really was hoping for a T5 Romulan Carrier (with 2 Hangar bays).
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 PM.