Empire Veteran
# 51
11-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Congratulations on finishing your story. Maybe I'll ready it someday.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 52
11-12-2013, 09:25 PM
I've read all 14 chapters and am awaiting the final climax this weekend with baited breath or was that the tuna I had for dinner? If this is a pre-cursor to what we can expect in the next series I can't wait. I might chase after my own laser pointer just to pass the time.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 53
11-12-2013, 10:55 PM
lol, I know of a couple who have enjoyed my adventure, but I'm debating if I have the talent to make a successful Star Trek series, or if I should just focus on the Foundry Reviews, those get more attention and they are actually a requested commodity. I just realized how much I have been plugging this story, I think I'm more excited about it then anyone...it's my toon coming to life for everyone to enjoy.

The love and mushy stuff was a request by my sister, I'm not usually into that, especially when I'm trying to make a cool war hero story. I took a shot, not sure if it succeeded in adding romance to the story or if I ended up making it too cheesy now. Hopefully I can get the attention of CBS and see if they would like to make this into a movie or mini series, ...hey, before you laugh, Power Rangers, Beetle Borgs and Sailor Moon made it on the air, surely CatStar can have his day too! =^.^= <-- my smile of hope

I choose to use his final mission to determine if I had the stuff to make drama, before getting into an actual series and all the characters and with a large cast to write for. I think with all the talent and story's already out there, I will wait for another day and see if CBS likes my idea, if not I'll just focus on my Foundry Reviews and let James T Cat's legacy populate my youtube channel.
Have a laugh on me --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsL8I5H765g
Maquis resistance - Fighting against PWE Tyranny (clip)
Glasses that see the truth, are never rose colored
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule__Every episode of TNG if written by STO