Rihannsu
# 11
07-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
On the other hand...

If you want a female Leezard, you can make a Female Saurian for the Fed Side.
Yeah, STO faked those in... They aren't proper/real "leezards". Saurian females should not have mammary glands. They are reptiles, not mammals.

Just sayin'

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 12
07-23-2013, 03:28 AM
How do you know those are mammary glands? For all you know they may simply be smuggling Saurian Brandy.
Career Officer
# 13
07-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Due to the way character templates are set up, if there was a Gorn female option they would have breasts because as far as the template is concerned, all females have them. (Hence Saurian boobage.)

The combined fear of fanboy rage and putting in all of the effort to make a reptilian female template is probably why we do not now and probably will never have a Gorn female character/boff option.

If you really want a Gorn female, just scale them bulkier with wider heads and leave out the spines, and ignore the part that says "male." Also you can now give them flowers to wear.

As for why no Nausicaan or Lethean fems, I think the art team just doesn't want to imagine anything that ugly.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics