Captain
# 21
07-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritor1 View Post
rom time ship, its a fascinating idea, you could see in the video it had 4/3 weapon's, with triple tactical, single eng & single science BOFF slots, which would mean a D'Deridex based destroyer id think, unless it gets changed ofc
I doubt that. Chances are that most of what you are seeing besides the hull look is just a placeholder. Otherwise, why would those BoFF stations all be ensign level?

In all likelihood, this is simply the new skin that will finally allow romulan captains to pilot the Temporal Science Vessel and Temporal Destroyer.

Also, even if it was not a placeholder, note that the video layout is supported by the Temporal Destroyer in-game. It isn't new.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Commander
# 22
07-22-2013, 06:38 AM
I think its a time ship AND the requested full romulan carrier in the same time, ofc if averything is not just a placeholder.

After i watched the podcast video, if you look at the first time the timeship apears in the video (well actually the 2nd time, right after the text "One more sneak peek") you can see the new carrier pet UI in the top left corner of the screen and also down on the screen above the weapons you can see the old carrier coomands. I wonder if it will have new hangar pets with chroniton torps since i dont think i've seen them on any other hangar pets.
Imo it even looks as a romulanized Atrox, at least its how i see it.

Btw i find it soo awesome you guys (and girl) could visit Cryptic HQ

Last edited by mosul33; 07-22-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Survivor of Remus
# 23
07-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsinar View Post
I'm almost entirely certain that ship is a different romulan ship in the pipes to be released. Watch the priority one video for shots of both it and the timeship.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
That's the Romulan Time-ship. One fugly ship for me though....

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lieutenant
# 25
07-22-2013, 05:56 PM
This has the Timeship in it, but nothing on the MirrorDestroyer version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xrDPbHUdh4