Career Officer
# 1 Stealth Module Question.
01-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Captain's version (Stealth Module III) states: Upon expiration, applies: Coming out of Stealth, +15% Damage Bonus for 11 seconds (normally its 5 sec. but I have the DOff that increases the duration).

The BOff version (using Stealth Module I) states: Upon expiration, applies: Sets the current recharge time of abilities to 20 seconds.

I'm guessing not many people have their BOffs equipped with stealth modules so they probably didn't notice the differences (Jem'Hadars don't count cause they already have it built-in). I've been oberserving when my BOffs use Stealth Module and I don't see his or her abilities recharge time set to 20 seconds.

I tried two instances: 1. Activating their abilities before I let them come out of stealth. And 2. Let them come out of stealth then activate their abilities. In either cases their abilities remained their usual recharge times and not the stated 20 seconds. Anyone else noticing this bug or is the tooltip and STOwiki just outdated

Side Note: At least the 3 DOffs that I slotted that turn Ambush into a DoTx3 works.
Captain
# 2
01-12-2014, 10:34 AM
STOWiki's ability pages are very outdated.