Career Officer
# 1 Improve HoT
07-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Please improve HoT damage types on ground weapons especially for science characters who have the trait for exotic damage boost.
Is hoping that Isis is an adequate replacement for the Sensor Targetting Assault loss we'll experience in Season 9.
Captain
# 2
07-21-2013, 02:30 AM
[Think you mean Dot, Hot is HEAL-over-time :p (vascular regenerator)]

I think you have confused the traits,

'conservation of energy' the only trait that mentions exotic damage to my knowledge is a SPACE trait, not affecting ground abilities.

The closest ground trait is 'field researcher' granting an extra 25 damage to an enemy that has been affected by a debuff/control.

edit:

On a side note, the only real Dot ability for a sci captain is hyperonic radiation, it does a fair degree of shield bypassing damage, and in pvp keeps an enemy's shield from regenerating, seems fairly ballanced
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn

Last edited by elandarksky; 07-21-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Captain
# 3
07-21-2013, 02:49 AM
The elite fleet weapons proc a shield heal over time, but as far as i know thats just shield heals. Some of the other Hot's would be nice to get a little extra out of like the regen, but i don't see that happening, especially with how far they drop during combat.