Career Officer
I just republished Duritanium Man and need some reviews to get it out of red text hell! I'm sick and tired of it!

I'll play your mission and you play mine. We leave a review in here and tell each other what we thought!

LEGEND:

Blue = Fed Mission
Red = KDF Mission

Mission/Author List:

Author: Zorbane
Mission(s):
  • Duritanium Man

Author: adverbero
Mission(s):
  • Renown Rendezvous (on hold don't play!)

Author: isthisscience
Missions(s):
  • Rose Tinted Mirror

Author: @amahood
Mission(s):
  • Long Lost Friend
  • Long Lost Friend 2
  • Long Lost Friend 2
  • Earth Invasion
  • BloodThirsty Enemies

Author: @malize
Mission(s):
  • Sceptor of Minos
  • The Sky Above, The Clouds Below
  • Grapok in the Generals Lung
  • Legends of the Inspector General

Author: @norgur1
Mission(s):
  • An unexpected discovery

Author: @lincolninspace
Mission(s):
  • a time to search *note search "HLFRSWRPV"

Author: @stoutes
Mission(s):
  • Collectiveness strikes gold

Author: @Andeon
Mission(s):
  • Assault on DS9

Author: @teklionbenrasha
Mission(s):
  • Latinum is Forever

---- for me being lazy so i can copy paste
Author:
Mission(s):

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan

Last edited by zorbane; 09-24-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Captain
# 2
07-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Well i don't have a mission currently published ( damn foundry crashes ) but i'm sure you won't mind if i review your mission anyway

First Off I'm loving the Parodies ( so many to find and i won't spoil them ) , it really appeals to my sense of humor without distracting from the Mission itself.

Wandering about the fair is nice, i think i played it a while back before the republish

Liking the story , Some of the ground combat was a little tough , wasn't expecting such a challenge even with my STF gear equipped

I particularly like the creative use of tailor parts, even more so considoring the limitations of the foundry costume editor

( I know its not the most in depth review , more of a FIRST IMPRESSION, but i am pressed for time, might post a longer one later if you like)

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Career Officer
# 3
07-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Thanks! If you want to post a more in depth review its up to you.

Let me know once your mission is ready to be played and I'll hop on

Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
Commander
# 4
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Happy to though I can't seem to get it up on the search. Has the code changed or something? I'm trying everything.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Career Officer
# 5
07-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisscience View Post
Happy to though I can't seem to get it up on the search. Has the code changed or something? I'm trying everything.
Did you select "Become a Reviewer" at the bottom of the Foundry search thing? It only got published today so its still in the under-5-reviews review stage.

Captain
# 6
07-19-2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I just republished Duritanium Man and need some reviews to get it out of red text hell! I'm sick and tired of it!

I'll play your mission and you play mine. We leave a review in here and tell each other what we thought!
I think that's a great idea.

I'll look up your mission , if you have others, place it here, and I'll have a look at them too.

Here are mine:

KDF EPISODES:

Earth Invasion : ID- ST-HGFEEMVMO

BloodThristy Enemies: ID- ST-HPBYSJ456

FEDERATION EPISODES:

Long Lost Friend: ID- ST-HRQV6CUIV

Long Lost Friend 2: ID- ST-HGYIGAEE3

Title: Long Lost Friend 3

ID: ST-HSXU76WYB

I'll get to it hopefully in about an hour or so, and will leave a review here for ya.

good idea by the way!

oh and no pressure to play all the episodes I made , unless you want to of course.
Commander
# 7
07-19-2013, 01:36 AM
Found it eventually! My bad, I put an S instead of a 5 in the code. Oops!

The fair segment was cool. Very nice references and puns and a good amount of detail - but without it dominating the story so you can move on when you like. Though I think you're missing a word in the "Ever since UPS?" sentence - but that is the only error I noticed all the way through!

Nice to see pakleds getting a look in, the main bulk of the story was great though would be nice to get a similar level of detail on the Remans as everything else. Clark et al was the main focus, and the Remans seemed almost a distractions at times.

Use of the foundry, especially in space, was very good. I really like the joined-up warping segments that some people use. The Clark Tech campus was a nice change in style though I'd say some segements could do with a little more detail given the bare nature of the walls. Also, some wall areas overlapped producing a flickering effect. Only a minor issue though.

On the whole, a fun play-through that was well put together. I'll take a look at your other missions soon!

I have only one mission up right now which you can reach via my signature banner below.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Captain
# 8
07-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Finished the Episode by Zorbane.

Episode: Duritanium

Author: Zorbane

Rating: 5/5 stars

I found that you were Very creative, and the story was written well . Definitely worth giving a tip !

Great Job, Keep up the Great work!

Starfleet Veteran
# 9
07-19-2013, 05:33 AM
I'll give it another play through this weekend. I think you've played the only published mission I have, so I have nothing to trade.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 10
07-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Just played your Episode, isthisscience.

Author: isthisscience

Episode: Rose Tinted Mirror

Rating: 5/5 stars

I really liked this story as well. Course anything to do with Time, I absolutely get interested into right away.

This one was also worth giving a tip.

I hope that you continue to create new stories as well. Well done!

I also forgot to say too, that I really liked how ... well what you find out about that girl in the end (I won't give away an 'spoilers' here, except That's my kind of story .

Last edited by amahood; 07-19-2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: forgot to say something
Closed Thread