Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Lifetime Membership Sale?
07-19-2013, 02:28 AM
Will the Lifetime membership be on sale again any time soon, myself and some of my fleet collegues would be interesting in the membership, but cant afford it at the full price.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix

Career Officer
# 2
07-19-2013, 02:42 AM
Probably not soon, it's been only 2 months (58 days) since the last sale.
# 3
07-19-2013, 05:01 AM
ah ok, will have to wait then.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix

Ensign
# 4
07-19-2013, 07:33 AM
My friends and me are waiting for an offer like this, too! We missed the offer, since we just returned a few days ago.
Career Officer
# 5
07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
They tend to run it about twice a year, but there's no set schedule. I think it tends to coincide with major content releases, so there might be another one when Season 8 comes out.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave85 View Post
They tend to run it about twice a year, but there's no set schedule. I think it tends to coincide with major content releases, so there might be another one when Season 8 comes out.
while it's not consistant. there is one almost every year shortly after Tax time in the US. so people can use their tax return money on it.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 7
07-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johankreig View Post
Will the Lifetime membership be on sale again any time soon, myself and some of my fleet collegues would be interesting in the membership, but cant afford it at the full price.
Just don't do what I did!

Purchased mine literally a week before a sale. Of course, if there had been any prior announcement of it I would have waited, but there never is, so I didn't. Sting!

Still, you win some you loose some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 8
07-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Considered it - won't be buying it. Bad customer service.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Career Officer
# 9
07-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocmcp View Post
Considered it - won't be buying it. Bad customer service.
Bad customer service in what respect?

Your experience of them with regards to something else, or something directly related to purchasing a LTS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 10
07-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Bad customer service in what respect?

Your experience of them with regards to something else, or something directly related to purchasing a LTS?
CS not replying to a ticket of mine for several weeks because I had issues with a purchase of mine. Reading a lot on the forums of unanswered tickets of others. Reading about LTS members that can't log in since weeks and don't get any support at all. That's what I call bad customer service. And if it does not even get better for LTS members then there's no point in spending that money. I'm happy staying with the Micro-transactions.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/