Ensign
Blackfox Corps Is About To Attempt The Impossible

This fleet is a Tier 0 fleet about to enter into a world of Tier 5 day 1 fleets. This fleet holds no delusion over how hard it is to build a fleet. But I'm hoping I can meet grinders and RP players to join BLACKFOX CORPS for the sake of the experience in building your own fleet. YOU know other options await you. To make BLACKFOX a home for however long or short you want to make it will mean the world to the fleet. With room for advancement and other opportunities, we can all prosper to make a better fleet. YOUR FLEET. In the hopes this fleet becomes successful, we can venture into new and exciting quest to build a great fleet. All that is required of you is to be on, contribute, help others with STF's if needed, and to spread the word that BLACKFOX is looking for greatness!!!

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT Baldwin@micel942 on STO. AND PLEASE NOTE THE LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY THAT WILL COME WITH BEING APART OF A TIER 0 FLEET. THE MORE PEOPLE RE RECRUIT, THE LESS THE BURDEN. VOICE CHATTING SYSTEMS WILL BE MANAGED IN DUE TIME. I ENCOURAGE ALL TO USE THE IN GAME VOICE CHAT IF ABLE.

TO ALL AND ANY FRIENDLY FLEET LEADERS. BLACKFOX IS LOOKING TO FORM ALLIANCES WITH OTHER FLEETS IN HOPES WE CAN BETTER HELP EACH OTHER WITH FLEET HOLDINGS OR FLEET ITEM STORAGE. HOWEVER THIS SYSTEM WILL BE WORKED ON PERPETUALLY TO ESTABLISH HOW ALLIANCES WILL BE HANDLED. AND IF ANY FLEETS HAVE PLAYERS OR FLEET LEADERS WILLING TO ASSIST BLACKFOX IN WAY POSSIBLE, AGAIN CONTACT ME AT Baldwin@micel942 in STO

I HAVE CREATED A CHAT TO EASE CONTACT. YOU CAN ALWAYS PM ME AT Baldwin@micel942. BUT YOU CAN ALSO JOIN THE RECRUIT AND CONTACT CHAT SYSTEM AT Blackfox Corps. TO GET TO OUR CHAT SYSTEM. GO TO CHAT SETTINGS > CHANNELS > AND TYPE IN THE JOIN/CREATE SECTION Blackfox Corps> AND PRESS JOIN AND YOU'RE IN.
Career Officer
# 2
07-19-2013, 07:04 PM
While I admire your enthusiasm, the yellow and caps are a bit much, hoss.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Ensign
# 3
07-19-2013, 08:56 PM
But the color thus promptly made you at least comment And Yellow is are fleet color. Yellow and black to be specific. I'm enthused. And if you know any friends on STO looking to RP build. Give BLACKFOX a GOOD NAME
Career Officer
# 4
07-19-2013, 10:47 PM
We are Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com and we have an alliance channel and a section on our website being formed for be alliance. The alliance is called STOFA (Star Trek Online Fleet Alliance) and our in-game chat channel is STOFA. Our fleet has anywhere from 15-25 or more members online at a time. If you're interested join us the chat or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames.

The alliance is still being worked on and it's in it's infant stage but coming along nicely. Best of luck with your fleet.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Ensign
# 5
07-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Well be sure to keep me informed on your alliance progress! Keep me updated on anything concerning your STOFA. And if you ever have the need to contact me, I'm baldwin@micel942 on STO
Ensign
# 6
07-20-2013, 01:53 AM
Just a note to anyone that reads this: You can expect to see me at DS9, RISA, or ESD recruiting peacefully! come to find me or I might find you
Ensign
# 7
07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
I find the lack of post disturbing considering the views this post as received. BLACKFOX CORPS is no different then any other fleet in STO. This is a Tier 0 fleet waiting to build and grow. There's no obligations you have to follow. If you want to just use BLACKFOX as a means to organized teams and raiding parties, then BLACKFOX will support you. I will support you. whats the harm in RP'ing? If you completed your Reputation or on the verge of finishing it, Join a Tier 0 fleet for more fun and to grow as a player...
Ensign
# 8
07-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Recruitment Is Going In To Overdrive. I Am Determiner To Create A Fleet Not Just For My Personal Gain. If You Tire Of Asking People To Team Up And Leave After Making A Fleet, Join Blackfox Corps. One Of The Newest Fleets On The Block. Build, Represent, And Play!!!!