Captain
# 11
07-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Maybe its fluidic space, like you go into an area of fluidic space. That'd be interesting.
Captain
# 12
07-20-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm looking forward to the space adventure zone. I hope that it isn't directly tied in with the new reputation system and instead is more fleet marks orientated sort of like Defera is.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-20-2013, 07:56 PM
The Malestrom from Bridge commander. That there is a big ass sector block just begging to be made
Also, am I the only one who thought Admiral Liu was hot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
07-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Since season 8 is supposed to focus on a new Voyager villain, my guess is one of the various contained space thingies from there. Underspace (with the Vaadwaur and Turei, one as an enemy and one as an ally), the Void from Night, with the Night Aliens as enemies, or the other Void from The Void, with a big mishmash of various enemies.
Career Officer
# 15
07-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
Maybe its fluidic space, like you go into an area of fluidic space. That'd be interesting.
You may be on to something.

I mean, Romulans get access to nucleogenic torpedos as a quest reward, which do additional damage to Undeen. Be kinda odd to give access to something midway up the leveling path that is only useful much later on.
Captain
# 16
07-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Good point. Heck the big bad of season 8 might be the undine, but I don't think so.
Commander
# 17
07-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Pretty sure the big bad are the Voth.
They're a species encountered in the Delta Quadrant, as hinted from the State of the Game.
They originated from the Alpha Quadrant, so they have a motive for being here.
Their ships are capable of advanced transwarp drives, so they have a method for being here.
And finally,a Voth City ship is big enough to be an entire zone all by itself.
Career Officer
# 18
07-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruminate00 View Post
Pretty sure the big bad are the Voth.
They're a species encountered in the Delta Quadrant, as hinted from the State of the Game.
They originated from the Alpha Quadrant, so they have a motive for being here.
Their ships are capable of advanced transwarp drives, so they have a method for being here.
And finally,a Voth City ship is big enough to be an entire zone all by itself.
Another addition to this possibility is some of the pseudo-random missions encountered in clusters mention abductions by apparently saurian aliens after some idiot experimented with artificial wormholes.

So that's two viable possibilities.
Lieutenant
# 19
07-21-2013, 08:29 AM
that voth city ship gave me an idea on what would be the most bad ass space adventure zone ever

Dyson sphere

imagine exploring a Gigantic metallic hollow sphere the size of a solor system with a star smack dab in the midddle , and it can even have planets orbiting it on the inside. Oh man this could be expanded on a lot. Now I wont be satisfied until we have one : (
Career Officer
# 20
07-21-2013, 11:48 AM
A "Space Adventure Zone"? Perhaps we are getting Captain EO at Epcot Center.