Rihannsu
# 11
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
In the Beginning there were Brandon and Kris, and it was good. Then in the fullness of time they made Neutral Zone, and it was good. Then more time passed and Kris was stranded in the Epsilon sector and the world was in Chaos.Once again time passed and it led to the Quantum Cafe, and once again it was good. Then Brandon was elevated to being an Organian and the world changed. Now there is Priority One and it is the best.

As to when i learned of Priority One, i was there in the fullness of time, i dont regret a moment of content.I have no dyi projects, during my spare time i ride a motorcycle or i play the games.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Career Officer
# 12
07-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know what Adrienne was talking about with the 'bear dance' emote?
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Career Officer
# 13
07-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azniadeet View Post
Does anyone know what Adrienne was talking about with the 'bear dance' emote?
I think it has to do with a viral vid with a news anchor showing what to do if you encounter a bear, very funny.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 14
07-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you Priority One and Devs for the info. The video was quite entertaining as well.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 15
07-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks. This was a really good interview.

It's nice to hear about upcoming content again.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Lieutenant
# 16
07-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Iconians were destroyed 200,000 million years ago, right? And the Voth evolved from a kind of hadrosaur? Because those dinosaurs only evolved about 100,000 million years ago, and so couldn't have been around while the Iconians were waking up to napalm in the morning.

I mean, maybe the Voth evolved from some other dinosaur. The Triassic period stretches from about 250 to 200 million years ago, so that could work, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking the idea of the Voth and the Iconians being connected somehow. The Dominion's only 2,000 years old, and they seem to know more about the Iconians than the Federation. So a civilization stretching back to the Cretaceous would probably know even more. But there's no way the revolt against the Iconians forced the Voth to leave the AQ, and they couldn't have had first hand contact like the Dewans. Unless, of course, the Voth actually evolved from Coelophysis or whatever and left Earth WAYYYY before the comet hit.

EDIT: You know what? Earth did suffer a mass extinction at the end of the Triassic period, right about the time the Iconian empire was destroyed... Hmm...

Son of EDIT: Herp derp.

Last edited by thepopeofbeers; 07-22-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: i has no sense of time
Career Officer
# 17
07-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Iconians were destroyed 200,000 million years ago, right? And the Voth evolved from a kind of hadrosaur? Because those dinosaurs only evolved about 100,000 million years ago, and so couldn't have been around while the Iconians were waking up to napalm in the morning.

I mean, maybe the Voth evolved from some other dinosaur. The Triassic period stretches from about 250 to 200 million years ago, so that could work, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking the idea of the Voth and the Iconians being connected somehow. The Dominion's only 2,000 years old, and they seem to know more about the Iconians than the Federation. So a civilization stretching back to the Cretaceous would probably know even more. But there's no way the revolt against the Iconians forced the Voth to leave the AQ, and they couldn't have had first hand contact like the Dewans. Unless, of course, the Voth actually evolved from Coelophysis or whatever and left Earth WAYYYY before the comet hit.

EDIT: You know what? Earth did suffer a mass extinction at the end of the Triassic period, right about the time the Iconian empire was destroyed... Hmm...
Iconian Homworld was destroyed 200,000 years ago, not millions .... Voth probably left earth 65 million years ago because of the meteor ... little is known how long it took them to get to the Delta Quadrant, they might have been pretty primitive and left in Sleeper Ships or something ... so I guess they could have met at some point ...

Maybe the Voth struggled to find another Home in the Alpha Quadrant for thousands of years, continuing to evolve, and were driven out of the Alpha Quadrant by the Iconians at some point ... / or Iconians "picked them up" just before the meteor hit, genetically changed them into Humanoids (Vorta/Founders) ... etc etc ...

Last edited by thutmosis85; 07-23-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Lieutenant
# 18
07-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thutmosis85 View Post
Iconian Homworld was destroyed 200,000 years ago, not millions .... Voth probably left earth 65 million years ago because of the meteor ... little is known how long it took them to get to the Delta Quadrant, they might have been pretty primitive and left in Sleeper Ships or something ... so I guess they could have met at some point ...
Oops! My dates are hella off. That's what I get for staying up past my bedtime

Anyway, the Voth are supposed to be in the DQ 20 million years ago, but I guess distance is definitely not a problem when dealing with the Iconians, haha.

EDIT: Before I forget: great interview, guys!

Last edited by thepopeofbeers; 07-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 19
07-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
Anyway, the Voth are supposed to be in the DQ 20 million years ago,
Well that's just what the Voth-Doctrine-Lady told us, to dismiss the Distant Origin Theory .. it's probably as accurate as some Archbishops claiming Earth is only 6000 years old ...

Last edited by thutmosis85; 07-23-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Commander
# 20
07-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuskin67 View Post
I honestly think it will be the Voth, didn't Dan say he'd like to have them?
Indeed he did. But I would have a hard time believing we will fight the Voth, I think they'll show up, but I am still holding out hope for the Vaadwaur, they corridors would be a great plot device to introduce a lot of material from Voyager.