Survivor of Romulus
# 21
07-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
"And on the night of the birth of the future King of England, born under a full moon, a great storm did shake the land, as if in protest of some great evil..." - Me
Hahahaha. Good work sir.
Captain
# 22
07-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
And what has this to do with Discussing Star Trek Online? If it belongs anywhere on these forums, then it belongs in Ten Forward.
This is the off topic forum which is allowed and to the OP I don't think you know what the new royal resposiblities are to the commonwealth.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
# 23
07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
Hahahaha. Good work sir.
Have to admit, last night's meteorological shenanigans were pretty epic
Commander
# 24
07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
We seriously need laws stopping relatives of politicians from running to prevent dynasties.
Naw, we just need smarter people. Wait...... yeah, never mind, you are right.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
07-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Have to admit, last night's meteorological shenanigans were pretty epic
Weren't they just? I've never heard thunder that loud before - and the lightening was so far away when it started. Then when the rain came down, I couldn't help but go outside at 4.30am just to sit in it for a little while. It felt almost tropical, it was beautiful.

Could do with a bit more, been so muggy today!
Commander
# 26
07-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Don't be mean to the baby.

Hell.. the Royal family is a whole lot more stable then most of our idiot celebrities in the US.. and we get their kids shoved in our faces constantly.

Congrats England!
Captain
# 27
07-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
Weren't they just? I've never heard thunder that loud before - and the lightening was so far away when it started. Then when the rain came down, I couldn't help but go outside at 4.30am just to sit in it for a little while. It felt almost tropical, it was beautiful.

Could do with a bit more, been so muggy today!
Yeah, waaay too humid for my tastes today... A friend local to me put on fb a few minutes ago that they have thunder and lightning, so who knows
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
07-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Yeah, waaay too humid for my tastes today... A friend local to me put on fb a few minutes ago that they have thunder and lightning, so who knows
I looked up the forecast in hope. Looks like it's going to be mostly in the Midlands. Pretty much no rain down in London
Career Officer
# 29
07-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Well, I'm British too - but complete indifferent about the Royal baby.

It's like 'this baby is better than any other'. Okay.... he'll be King someday..... so what?

The worst thing though is the general attitude of the flag-waving sheep who spent hours watching a hospital door JUST IN CASE the second coming gets shown the world. Lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 30
07-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Although I kinda couldn't give a monkeys about the royal baby I am British and i feel proud to have a well known royal family.

So please stop the hate i for one do not bash the fact many other countries lack the wonder of such a head of state as I feel having a president is nothing more than having a puppet who has no voice and is bound by the people and the principles of the people below him or her.
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Closed Thread