Empire Veteran
# 31
07-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I love all the pet power cool down reductions....

Its fantastic they now are better scis then actual player... big thumbs up.

Yes I'm being sarcastic.
I only see one pet sci ability in the list, and thats tachyon. That skill really is not that good. Also since you can no longer spam pets to reset cooldowns the ability spam will decrease.
Lieutenant
# 32
07-24-2013, 06:36 AM
With all the AI enhancements and UI enhancements I am missing one detail.

The ability that my Pets can attack a specific target and not attacking my target.
Republic Veteran
# 33
07-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's something we would love to bring back in the future after it's re-worked. We don't have an ETA to share at this time for that, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Then why on Earth remove it?

Leave the current one in, and replace it when the re-worked version is ready. With one fully broken Borg STF we are already a little thin on team PVE content, don't make it any worse.
# 34
07-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by contrarydecision View Post
Why wasn't the cooldown on Cannon: Rapid Fire reduced for Attack Ships along with Beam Overload? Or on the Elite Jem'Hadar Fighters? And for that matter, why not make DEM 45 seconds or so on the JH Fighters so that they can have some hope of decent damage despite their complete lack of a torpedo?

Are the cooldowns on the Tholian hanger pets (FaW on Widows and Mesh Weavers, APB3 on Mesh Weavers) comparable in length already? Shouldn't they be balanced along these lines too?
IIRC for player ships DEM's cd is 90 seconds when fully skilled so reducing the CD below that on Jem'Hadar Fighters would be a bad idea without a subsequent decrease in CD for the BOFF ability.
Republic Veteran
# 35
07-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Scimitar birds still buged, no customization aviable. Hope it wont get into live.
2010 is my join date.
Career Officer
# 36
07-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Salami, a number of playable small craft have innate abilities, too- Peregrines get CRF, Danubes have a tractor, the Captain's Yacht has EPtS, for a few examples. But these abilities are "unskilled", so they have very long cooldowns compared to a properly trained boff ability. Any chance you guys could think about adjusting this, too?
Ensign
# 37
07-24-2013, 09:13 AM
How about fixing the "unable to acquire this hangar pet, you must own a (insert ship name here)". I want my advanced Tholian Weavers, but i can't buy them and yes, I have the Recluse.
Republic Veteran
# 38
07-24-2013, 09:22 AM
Um when of when will you fix the ship customization so that we can actually customize our Scimitars?! It's been broken for a while and this is going on Holodeck tomorrow morning.
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
07-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
No launching sounds for (Elite) Slavers yet?

What might be a cool idea, if they successfully ram a target and die in process your next spawned skull gets the same rank from it's former self.

That way they can level while using their main attack ability.

To loose stars they just have to die any other way when ram isn't engaged.

That or a successful ram grants 100% hull heal to the fighter?
yeah sounds cool. but i havnt heard or seen any info about skull fighters.

i bet its going to be the red head step child of this carrier stuff.

as the whole point of skulls if they ram killing them selfs lets face it klingons dont care what happend to the pilots they die in honor
Republic Veteran
# 40
07-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Also I cannot claim the Daeinos Warbird.