Career Officer
I went to the tailor to mess around and the Costume unlocks that I had gotten with the omega rep system are not available. I am I doing something wrong here? I was wearing the maco suit with no helmet and now since I went to the tailor I cant get it back. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Career Officer
# 2 the Maco/Omega/Kdf have moved
07-24-2013, 07:06 AM
The MACO, Omega & Honor Guard costumes (assuming you have MK-XI of MK-XII of them & have done the costume unlock reputation missions) are now listed as a separate drop down category under the head tab at the tailor ... ie duty,off-duty,formal & armor.

I can't recall exactly when that changed, but it's been that way for a while now.
Republic Veteran
# 3
07-24-2013, 07:42 AM
If you had the costumes before the reputation system, don't you need to reach Tier 5 Omega rep to get them back?
Career Officer
# 4 Thanks for the feed back...
07-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Just to verify. I have been tier 5 for while and did run the unlock where you use omega marks etc.

And that's the problem. I don't have the armor option in the drop down tab.

Is there a certain tailor you have to see?

And I can't even re-run the unlock because the option isn't in the reputation missions.

The honor guard ones are there but not the MACO.

I don't know what the deal is.
Career Officer
# 5
07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
If you look at my avatars you can see what I had. I cannot find the option to get this back.
Career Officer
I just ran The costume unlock Omega Style 2 and completed it. went to the tailor and I see no drop down boxes allowing me to use this as a costume.

When I go to the advanced settings and click on uniform the only option I see is fleet standard.

Could the fleet I am in have settings that are not allowing me to wear armor as a costume?
Career Officer
# 7 I figured it out...
07-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks to the guys who posted help info. I had to go to a new costume slot. wouldn't give me the option to do armor on an existing uniform. not sure why but I got it. thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-24-2013, 03:17 PM
I think it might be a bug...
Lieutenant
# 9
07-26-2013, 04:30 AM
Great, i had the same problem at my first character, already have the mk xii maco before reputation, made the custom unlock but i wasnt able to modify the current outfits to put helmet to character... now i know i need to create new outfits, thank you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
07-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulblanco7 View Post
Great, i had the same problem at my first character, already have the mk xii maco before reputation, made the custom unlock but i wasnt able to modify the current outfits to put helmet to character... now i know i need to create new outfits, thank you.
The helmet is on the head bit of the tailor - you get humanoid 1, humanoid 2, or MACO, or suchlike.