Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Captain
Here is a suggestion. I do not mind doing stuff for the reputation tiers, ground, space, team, solo, although I would like to see space solo for Omega and Nukura. I also do not mind to pay for it.

With paying I mean, buying commodities and consumables for EC and dump them into the reputation projects. However I do not like that system. To have to pay in natural resources. Let me dump EC directly into the projects. I suppose I am not dealing with third world situations. Economies were money has no reason, because there are no ways to spend it, no shops, no business.

Am I right? Make it optional. I would even give an extra. 10 generators or the amount in EC plus exttra for two more generators. Can we have that? I am not interested in 'playing' a customer. Click, click, click ... done.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-24-2013, 02:04 AM
But the EC price for the items differs, depending on where you get them ingame, you can even farm them up for 0 EC, so smart people can save money, and i think, forcing only one way to get them done (putting in a fixed ammount of EC) would be worse, then having the option about how much i want to pay
Career Officer
# 3
07-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Even charging replicator prices would be a small convenience fee to pay.
Captain
# 4
07-24-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd rather pay replicator prices than go back to ESD every time I need to do the rep projects
Career Officer
# 5
07-24-2013, 09:43 AM
They should make a DOFF that lower the Replicator prices when equipped. Max of one and the Very Rare lowers the prices to those of the sector space freighters.
Commander
# 6
07-24-2013, 11:00 AM
I'd be willing to pay a 'convenience fee' to ditch the stupid time-gates and just finish the rep early, much less to get rid of all the commodities and consumables. The time-gates are the biggest pain of the system, though.