Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Server is not responding
01-24-2010, 07:54 AM
I got this message while beaming down to starbase 24, it logged me off and now I get it after selecting my character and trying to play again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 07:59 AM
same thing happened me while beaming to a planet for the kassae sector patrol mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 08:00 AM
I am starting to get this also right after I entered a Unknown System in Hromi Cluster to explore. When i log back in and choose my character, the Loading screen goes about halfway then I see Server not responding and then Game Server connection failed. It dumps me back to login prompt and just cycles from there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggath View Post
I am starting to get this also right after I entered a Unknown System in Hromi Cluster to explore. When i log back in and choose my character, the Loading screen goes about halfway then I see Server not responding and then Game Server connection failed. It dumps me back to login prompt and just cycles from there.

Things were good for a while, not its happening to me again too
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Same thing here. The feeling I get is that the server is about as stable as a jelly on a trampoline. Hope it improves after beta...but I am concerned because surely the servers will be even busier after beta finishes, won't they?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozbe View Post
Things were good for a while, not its happening to me again too
this is a bug for me too. apparently the server has a short timeout span, but when doing missions and switching from surface to space or vice versa, it will lag on loading, which makes the game think the server isnt responding, and will kick you out if it doesnt continue loading after about 4 seconds
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Just started doing it on the Saturday's Child mission - now I can't log in on that character at all as it keeps trying to load the ground map instead of putting me back to space.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-24-2010, 08:08 AM
If this is the way the game is going to run the IP will be dead in weeks not onths or years