Ensign
# 1 cryo launcher
07-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Can anyone tell me where or how to get a compressed cryo launcher?
Lieutenant
# 2
07-25-2013, 11:16 AM
breen storyline?
Commander
# 3
07-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Used to come from boxes found on nukara but now you have to get them via the nukara reputation.
Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
Bleed Green and Gold
Career Officer
# 4
07-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by handleson View Post
Can anyone tell me where or how to get a compressed cryo launcher?
You used to be able to get it from the Lobi store. Now it's part of the Nukara Reputation store. I think it's T3 for Mk X, T4 for Mk XI, and T5 for MK XII.
Captain
# 5
07-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkietravis View Post
You used to be able to get it from the Lobi store. Now it's part of the Nukara Reputation store. I think it's T3 for Mk X, T4 for Mk XI, and T5 for MK XII.
this quote, the breen story line, also if you are looking for more "ice" like moves, the breen story has a Cryo Grenade (20x uses) for you and there is the passive ability also from nukara rep, can't remember if there where any more ice abilities though
Ensign
Okay, where can you get them at the nukara reputation screen? I've looked at the store and only see MkXI rifles. I've looked at the project lists and don't see an option for them. BTW, I'm just shy of Tier V.

(I'm looking for other items as well but I figure if I can just learn how to find one item then I should be able to find the others.)
Career Officer
# 7
12-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanina2 View Post
Okay, where can you get them at the nukara reputation screen? I've looked at the store and only see MkXI rifles. I've looked at the project lists and don't see an option for them. BTW, I'm just shy of Tier V.

(I'm looking for other items as well but I figure if I can just learn how to find one item then I should be able to find the others.)
You may have found your answer already but the gear unlocks at each reputation tier and you need to slot the project to get the gear. Some gear appears as a project while other gear is purchased on the store tab within each reputation.
Captain
# 8
12-07-2013, 02:21 PM
The weapon gotten from the Breen storyline is NOT the Compressed Cryolauncher. It is the CRM 200. Completely different weapons and the CRM 200 is not part of a set.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.