Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 160
# 1231
11-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldravenman3025 View Post
Talk to Jay Yim at ESD when the event is live. He's the big, black guy with the engineer's kit at Club 47.

For KDF, talk to Targak on Qo'noS. Where he's at, I have no idea, since I never ran the Challenge when I played a KDF Klingon alt.
Targak is in the bar area right past the Commodity Broker in First City. It's a bit of a pain for KDF, since they start far off in a corner of the map, so I've only done it once on my KDF-aligned characters to get the Well-Traveled trait.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 80
# 1232
11-19-2013, 12:57 PM
LOL I only have 20 thousand EC in my bank and people are crying because they only are making few millions per hour, good grieve the greed is strong here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 237
# 1233
11-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayito2009 View Post
LOL I only have 20 thousand EC in my bank and people are crying because they only are making few millions per hour, good grieve the greed is strong here.
My point is, don't ask Perfect World/Cryptic to penalize others just because you don't know how to generate your income more effectively.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 98
# 1234
11-30-2013, 03:27 PM
You people are still whining about the exploit being fixed?

I grinded the 21 mil EC in my account bank from selling all the loot i've collected doing story missions on 5 toons.
Playing since launch in 2010.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,992
# 1235
11-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Thread bumping is all that's left for brad. If he doesn't bump this thread at least once a month he runs the risk of necroposting and getting it closed by the mods.

No one but him really cares any more. They've realized the devs aren't going to change their minds on this.
C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\banner11.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 237
# 1236
12-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
Thread bumping is all that's left for brad. If he doesn't bump this thread at least once a month he runs the risk of necroposting and getting it closed by the mods.

No one but him really cares any more. They've realized the devs aren't going to change their minds on this.

Or perhaps sop is worried the devs will lash out and nerf more of events and goodies he exploits, eh?

btw, thx for keeping it up for me. Besides, you'd miss my witty repartee.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 213
# 1237
12-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltinpolar View Post
Found this out just now after only the first lap. Check it out.

I certainly hope this is a bug from today's patch and not another Craptic stealth nerf.

That is all.
You got the same thing I did, later I would find out that with Season 7 they added a cooldown time as they made Tour The Universe something of a challenge for a player.

I had just create a new toon and was a needing to get more Ec's ASAP, only to find out as you did that was the result. Talk about disappointed in the game, this really took the cake. Along with my disappointment in how Season 8 mostly turned out with Aliens and jumbled together story lines Rep Gears etc. . I am on the verge of just dropping the game completely.
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,080
# 1238
12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
The only people greatly affected by it are the ones with few toons, as for people with lots of toons they can still make good money of it (think 350k per toon for a 3-5min run each). To bad I have only 3 toons to use because heaven forbid I can benefit from it like someone who pays for extra character slots (sarcasm).

If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 825
# 1239
12-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
The only people greatly affected by it are the ones with few toons, as for people with lots of toons they can still make good money of it (think 350k per toon for a 3-5min run each). To bad I have only 3 toons to use because heaven forbid I can benefit from it like someone who pays for extra character slots (sarcasm).

Even with just three characters making the full run, and an account bank, that still means a cool mil and some change. Not too shabby for just flying around the map.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,992
# 1240
12-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradchristopher1 View Post
Or perhaps sop is worried the devs will lash out and nerf more of events and goodies he exploits, eh?
If you have any evidence I have ever exploited anything in this game, I strongly encourage you to report me for it.

Quote:
btw, thx for keeping it up for me. Besides, you'd miss my witty repartee.
Can't miss what never goes away.
C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\banner11.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 AM.