Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 951
08-05-2013, 06:02 AM
GUYS ... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

Blimey ... It takes me about 30 minutes to go around.

So if they only allow you to do it once ...

besides, they only have it on OCCASIONALLY!
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Commander
# 952
08-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
GUYS ... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

Blimey ... It takes me about 30 minutes to go around.

So if they only allow you to do it once ...

besides, they only have it on OCCASIONALLY!
So tell me genius, why does a tour that for over 2 years allowed ships to repeat the race over and over for the entire duration of the hour now require a 4 hour cooldown when it only comes up every 15 hours?

and why the reduction in ec earned in the first three regions when i follow the prescribed map route legitimately?
Career Officer
# 953
08-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradchristopher1 View Post
So tell me genius, why does a tour that for over 2 years allowed ships to repeat the race over and over for the entire duration of the hour now require a 4 hour cooldown when it only comes up every 15 hours?

and why the reduction in ec earned in the first three regions when i follow the prescribed map route legitimately?
The amount of time it's been a certain way is irrelevant. How long was the foundry dilithium "clicky" around before they got rid of it?

Bottom line is that the devs felt that EC generation needed a nerf. They chose to address it by changing the Tour. They wanted to limit it to a maximum payout per toon.
# 954
08-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecythirteen View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Ummm... what did I miss? And FYI.... its still decent amount of EC.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Survivor of Romulus
# 955
08-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
The only way to curb inflation, is to set a maximum amount you can sell items for based on it's actual value. As it stands right now with no limitations on pricing it simply boils down to the same old greed factor.
That's nonsense.

The only way to curb inflation is to isolate the amount of EC in the economy, make it a closed system. Not having infinite EC generation from events like tour, and from loot drops. At least make the sinks balance out the EC generation because they're so far out of whack at the moment.
Career Officer
# 956
08-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradchristopher1 View Post

Same reason why national banks change interest rates. That and they are slow to fix exploits.
Career Officer
# 957
08-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
The amount of time it's been a certain way is irrelevant. How long was the foundry dilithium "clicky" around before they got rid of it?

Bottom line is that the devs felt that EC generation needed a nerf. They chose to address it by changing the Tour. They wanted to limit it to a maximum payout per toon.

+alot but still will end up the same way

Kadir beneath Mo Moteh

shaka when the walls fell
Helping people Globally Discover the Freedom of Self Employment
Click to see the full size picture an my first attempt at writing STO Fan Fiction

Last edited by novablastmkg; 08-05-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Career Officer
# 958
08-05-2013, 10:35 AM
[quote=shadowwraith77;11756031]Yes to them that is to much in a given hour, their idea is to keep you grinding till your eyes bleed.

PWE and its minions cryptic's: main directive is to squeeze every single penny out of you until your urethra bleeds and your nipple is so dried out that is petrified

Ohhh my gosh is full of....EXPLOITS...SHUT IT DOWN...no players should be happy
[
Career Officer
# 959
08-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
PWE and its minions cryptic's: main directive is to squeeze every single penny out of you until your urethra bleeds and your nipple is so dried out that is petrified

Ohhh my gosh is full of....EXPLOITS...SHUT IT DOWN...no players should be happy
deleted impulse feed but caught myself
Helping people Globally Discover the Freedom of Self Employment
Click to see the full size picture an my first attempt at writing STO Fan Fiction

Last edited by novablastmkg; 08-05-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 960
08-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Wow, you're totally the better man and not some megatroll trying to look otherwise.
Closed Thread