Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.21

General
  • Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
    • Only available once your fleet has unlocked the uniform.
  • Into the Hive Ground
    • The door to the Queen's chamber opens once the queen is dead to give respawned players access to their loot.
    • The floor hazard will no longer kill players during cutscenes.
  • Resolved an issue where a crash would occasionally occur while using the tailor.
  • All bolt and beam polaron weapons now use unique polaron sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of the sound effects for the separation and joining of the Vulcan ship D?kyr.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Resolved an issue where a crash would occasionally occur while using the tailor.
Woosh! Thank the Maker!
Career Officer
# 3
09-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.21

General
  • Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
Yay, I'm glad this hasn't been forgotten since it was first listed on Known Issues back on February 14.

Still waiting on a fix to the bug where all fleet progress is blanked until you change instance.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-03-2013, 05:17 PM
A fix for completing the Gamma Orionis Defender accolade sometime? You know, something small that could go a long way.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
4 Year Veteran, Beta Tester 
NO TO ARC!!!
Empire Veteran
# 5
09-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Quote:

General[list][*]Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
Wow... Maybe the KHG uniforms and the jem hadar body armor costume for kdf toons is next. Hopefully anyways.
Republic Veteran
# 6
09-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
General
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodeck Release Notes: August 29

General
  • The standard Odyssey and Bortasqu' Basic Uniforms can no longer be purchased by Romulan captains in their Starbases and Embassies.
Why do both Starfleet and now KDF players get access to Romulan specific clothing, while Romulans are prevented form wearing the Starfleet/KDF fleet clothing?

In terms of equality, shouldn't the release notes read:
-Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
-The Senate Robes can no longer be purchased by Starfleet captains in their Embassies.

Or just give Romulans the same rights as their Fed/KDF brothers to wear both Starbase and Embassy outfit...
Career Officer
# 7
09-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:

General
  • Into the Hive Ground
    • The door to the Queen's chamber opens once the queen is dead to give respawned players access to their loot.
  • Resolved an issue where a crash would occasionally occur while using the tailor.
  • All bolt and beam polaron weapons now use unique polaron sound effects.
  • Increased the volume of the sound effects for the separation and joining of the Vulcan ship D?kyr.
Finally the KDF embassy robes! Hope I have enough fleet credits for it. My fleet is pretty active and all dil mine and starbase projects are filled every day when I log in. (We finished the embassy a few months ago)

As for the tailor crashes, could you be more specific? There were 2 different crashes. One was clicking on the bridge officer in the second slot on some characters. The other, which happened every single time and I tested it 5 times in a row, was the view settings. Any time you try to change the costume slot view, whether for your costumes or boffs, the game would crash to desktop. I.e., if you have the view set to large preview and try to change it to small preview or list it would crash. No matter which view it is set to, any view you try to change it to it would happen.

Edit: Thank you very much for everything though. I've been waiting to get those robes on my klingon for months. And I have boffs on multiple characters that need a facelift but I've been afraid of the crashing until it was fixed.
Empire Veteran
# 8
09-03-2013, 05:47 PM
I thought the floor thing was fixed already in Hive?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 9
09-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
[*]Into the Hive Ground
Glad to finally see these issues getting addressed, nothing more frustrating than completing the mission and having the whole team get wiped out in the cutscene, and then respawn behind a force field and can't get the loot.
Commander
# 10
09-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneemann83 View Post
Why do both Starfleet and now KDF players get access to Romulan specific clothing, while Romulans are prevented form wearing the Starfleet/KDF fleet clothing?

In terms of equality, shouldn't the release notes read:
-Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
-The Senate Robes can no longer be purchased by Starfleet captains in their Embassies.

Or just give Romulans the same rights as their Fed/KDF brothers to wear both Starbase and Embassy outfit...
This is honestly a pretty bad post and shouldn't of been made. It screams of pettiness. By all appearances the Bortasqu' and Odyssey uniforms are removed due to a bug where Romulans were able to purchase them but not consistently use them. While the KDF are getting access to the robes because a long standing bug since the Embassy came out prevented them from buying them.

Stop trying to suggest someone else get screwed over just because you lost something you couldn't even properly use in the first place.